Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Spot on description correspondent Baltimore remember stop drop and roll works for drive bys too

2 Likes

Those are some excellent points right there cuz what Iā€™m going through right now with no control on it I mean I have to switch control but itā€™s nothing like serious itā€™s low or high. So some of the strains that Iā€™m growing do very well above 86 degrees and my tentā€™s been running around 81. Ive been running a small space heater.

My Goji OG OG leaner got cold burned, so I took a clone off of it and threw it in a tent itā€™s on 12/12 and its mature so itā€™s just too cold to mess around with her right now in her unsealed area Iā€™ll be doing all that tomorrow. Sealing everything up though so. Ty for the help.

3 Likes

You need to find a girl out in the sticks somewhere and just go

3 Likes

Zig zag and immediately return fire run inside grab some bigger and continue to return fire and hopefully they return fire so I can keep continuing. :skull_and_crossbones:.

Then I got caught up for the past few hours looking at seeds online and then play my Battlefield Hardline now Iā€™m pissed cuz I got to get ready to water in 10 minutes I think it might be time to turn it to 11:13 what do you think @ReikoX do you go at 12:12 or do you eventually turn it to 11:13?

1 Like

Iā€™m just going to say this one more time I love Instagram because of the pictures how many pictures but Instagram makes me want to fucking hurt people by the masses. Which I would never do but I would love to reach through the computer screen and just bang somebody in their fucking mouth.

What are riot seeds and is it it even worth buying is it better than any other company that makes seeds. How many seriously is it like a reversal of a clone if thereā€™s no other clone of I mean it just pisses me off that they make this shit elitist deceive that Nirvana cells are just as good if not better than most of these company seeds and you can get them for like three bucks to a dollar apiece you can get packs of them for like 15 bucks 10 bucks Iā€™m going to order a big order off a Nirvana everything they have the Northern Lights is smoking they donā€™t have that California Orange Bud anymore listed.

Where do they get off selling 12 seeds for fucking $1,000? I mean you can just make more itā€™s almost like the diamond trade trying to sterilize seeds and feminizing so you canā€™t make more seeds off of it I mean you can always clone but thatā€™s going to fuck this system up donā€™t they understand? That it makes no sense to me for real why you would charge $500 for a pack of seed when you can make tons of them?

This sounds like something kinds of people would do which Iā€™m not going to say you already know. LOL Iā€™m just kidding about those people hahaha. Let me go water these tricks. Later gentleman.

7 Likes

I hunt them every year with my uncle but I donā€™t eat them he always has a big catfish fry with fried morels he has a hell of an eye for them still just canā€™t do the bending over for them so much anymore

3 Likes

lol, I get in trouble evryday for calling people mate, regardless of race colour and creed. Donā€™t give a fuck, just laugh in their face brother.

3 Likes

Guys got a pack of goji og and ancient og.
Might have to grab the ancient one.

1 Like

Good on ya mate! Iā€™ve said that for ages. Good on ya bro just doesnā€™t work!

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Yeah theyā€™re fin nuts for sure

2 Likes

I like your style mots. The ancient OG Iā€™d grab that up but you already know I got the official Goji OG and I found both the main phenotypes off the first two seeds. The tall megalith sativa leaner. And the shorter OG leaner which supposed to taste like strawberries and cream. I got Snip-Its off both of them. So when this shit clears out Iā€™m going to find that male and you already know make about a billion of them.:rofl::+1:

4 Likes

Either one isnā€™t available anymore and thatā€™s kinda my thing.
Cali o and yo momma and goji og.

3 Likes

I can understand that dude especially with the Caleo I have no other motivate others used to grow and have it for myself but someone telling you that is different from you actually knowing it for sure. So I let that one go.

Now I would love to have an ounce of it thatā€™s different story LOL would that be like touching some model for one night that you canā€™t never have again so why even try to get it. Like tring to get your 429 Cobra Jet from underneath you. My dad has one so I already know. And a 59 fender.

But if you ever decide to do anything Iā€™d love to buy a pack you can always p.m. Iā€™ll keep it public I donā€™t give a fuk I want to donate for a pack nobody would get none either straight up.

1 Like

Iā€™m going to show you how sick I am right here. What kind of safe should I get? Can somebody recommend me a cheap fireproof joint? Donā€™t comment on sickness either I know you bastards got way more. Itā€™s like a one-time only.

Edit. Naaaww not smart.

Jesus christ I regret that postā€¦
Then it comes down in 5ā€¦4ā€¦3ā€¦2ā€¦1. Im illšŸ¤’

1 Like

@SamwellBB Hey Sam. That beautiful Portwine fade is coming in. Safe to say they all fade out? They look super consistent from what ive seen. Thanks bud. Keep em coming.

7 Likes

Oh nice which cross?

3 Likes

That Rocky Mountain High yes sir

3 Likes

If anyone has real Cali-o. Ill donate, trade whatever. Looking for a Cake cut as well. Shooting my jumper. I got some fpog crosses put up.:wink:

2 Likes

@ReikoX my friend. This SBRAP1 stonereroners the shit outa me. That was a goreous plant. Its time for some more. I think I can get it denser. 1212 too long maybe. It may not get dense but its mean as fuck.

So many to choose from. I may do a throw back elRUV. Maybe a a SBRGT? Thats why I want a proper auto setup. Sils are too wide of a profile. Strips with a dimmer. Clean with a flood table. Mmm yeah. And a skywalker hailmary lol. Ill be bugging you for texh shit soon. AC infinity t6 I decided on.

Here we go. See a smoke in a dark so much I never even know what the buzz look like half the time so when I see him under natural light sometimes Iā€™m like holy shit I just roll a big Roll paper out stuff it light it up pass out. Iā€™ll admit it fuck it map to stuff want to Ricoā€™s right now just because. Saturday Night Live Seshhhh. Boyeee. Simpson Sampson I stick by my story, Iā€™m from Jamaicaā€¦right near the beach boieee!

10 Likes

Wtf should I run next?
Go hard on a full Cali-o seed run cuz Iā€™ll never have the chance again again? Or run some shit I can run right after I do that? I donā€™t want to be in my 50s and hate myself for real for not doing it. Millennials got to carry it on. I feel like Iā€™m letting it slip through Iā€™m not going to let that shit happen you already know. Iā€™m a pull trigger like a sniper.

1 Like