Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

12 Likes

Foxtail city. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

What would you recommend I run next I’m almost out of my Alaskan purple sugar Black Rose cross. Man dude that stuff right there with some Stoney ass pretty weed nice oranges and purples and light Greens in it. I was thinking about running now GTx and one of those dividers. So I got to pull it all out I think you sent me some dividers and a couple of those Juanita’s hell yeah that’s what I need plan a couple of those.

Not out of beans just out of Reiko grass.:cry:

3 Likes

Those Juanita are nice. I need to work that line some more. Need walls and a ceiling first. Demolition going well. LOL

3 Likes

Yeah brother @Baltimore. I’ve been tussling with some unexplainable anxiety for 2-3 weeks now. It’s puzzling because lately I can’t even identify the source of it but it’s there. And crazy ass dreams! I try my best to stay “ in the moment “ at all times. That shit is hard! I have invasive negative thoughts and a loop of all my failures in life that runs through my head and if not checked just repeats. Failed relationships , my betrayals, being betrayed, loves lost, stupid decisions etc. I try very hard not to look back and keep my mind in the present. When in fact I have no complaints and continue to live the Dream. I need to make my last few years about me and “enjoy every sandwich”. You hang in there my friend. Take 2 minutes each day and think of all the blessings you have in your life now.
Blessings

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Always have some of @ReikoX’s girls growing! I have a 2X3 tent dedicated to @ReikoX gear. (with the occasional Mephisto)

4 Likes

We were here talking abot mephisto. Id try 1. That AP was fuckin mean. I still got a lil tub. That aint gonna work. I need a Reiko tent too. Awesome. I love demo. Cant wait to see it done.

2 Likes

Im DONE with IG. This is the second time that my account has been shut down by a hating ass bitch. Yall are right. It’s for High Schoolers who wanna jerk off. Ill be a motherfucker if I get locked for being on FB and IG too! My own room mate sold me out for a snitch on 3 and go free. Cause I was in a picture. I smell locked the fuck up, fall all the way back.

Heres what I was in the middle of posting when my shit locked. Im falling back for a day or 2 and scrubbing small shit. Something doesnt smell good.

10 Likes

When they start throwing nanners it’s all over cept for the song and dance

4 Likes

They look frikkin awesome

2 Likes

It was such as small spot I popped it off. Actually to be honest Motz. It looks like a DCSE OWG bean lol. I know whos playing hard ball. Motz has straight Nolan Ryan heat. Im gonna start calling you “the express” lol. :fire::fire::call_me_hand:

When I open the tent I dance like Hammer Time. Ive never seen weed growing like this. Honestly people say they’re out looking for extraterrestrial life in space. I picture a seed in a comet hurdling towards earth lol. Stop Hammer Time.:laughing:

I took nice clones and a male clone that is starting to root finally. Like a back up sercice weapon. On stand by. You da man!

4 Likes

Hahahahaha! The image of you doin’ that Hammer Time dance in those poofy pants with no shirt and tattoos on display, and your tent hangin’ open! Hahahahaha!

5 Likes

Baltimore’s anthem

4 Likes

I went opposite. I was and still am a teddy bare. Hammer went Christian. I was forced in Sunday school and Catholic school. Now im a wack job. Im a hun nut who watchez way too much history csi forensic horror shit.

@oleskool830 its floodin down in Texas. Its fuckin hit as Texas in this tent. I really wanny run four or 5 but I think the city would find out. We get power wrapped in a maintenance fee so we have a 99 year lease. We own the house we just pay utilities. I have to stop myself from going Walther White. I fuckin will in a heart beat. I get to run up to probably actually 1000w true watts free (thats all im pushing my luck). So literally I have enough seeds at this current rate to try every strain I have by the time cancer kills me. By my factor.

Stop Hammer time.Hammer and them 357 biches. Hahaha Hammer needs to go coked up Jean Claude and go hard as diamonds on these young meth freaks. Train hopping hobos. Yo know who im talkin about. Always wearing camo smell like shit begging with a dog. Always a boxer or a pit mix. Young Joe Dirt skipping down the railroad tracks with a stick and bandana and his fall out kit. Whew im spent. :laughing::face_with_thermometer::rofl:

“I use milf hunter .com just to ease the pain.”-Action Bronson

2 Likes

LOL …when I’m working on something the theme from Wild Wild West plays in my mind. Where the snare drums supply the beat and he is reaching in his shoe for the blasting putty…or in his belt for the fuse. James West in action.

1 Like

B’more…….have been lurking in the shadows at this endeavor………you’ve been killin’ it, Bro. Regardless of what Life throws at ya, don’t just react…analyze the situation(s), then react positively. You’ve indicated your intelligence…NEVER DOUBT YOURSELF…that’s what the ‘powers that be’ want you to do!!! All the best…EVERYONE here knows what you are capable of. Wishing you an easy week ahead.

2 Likes

Did you say it’s flooding down in Texas

I can’t even read those words without hearing Stevie sing them

3 Likes

The sky is falling, can’t you see the tears fall down like rain.

2 Likes

I don’t know what they got in the water down there but man Texas guitar players have so much soul

2 Likes

Dude my dad is theee biggest SRV fan! Stevie and Diuble Trouble bro. Killed Hendrix shit. Im sorry best guitarists. Stevie, Jimmie, Tom Morello, come on now. Kennie Wayne Shepard. Dudes fuckin Stebie without the cocaine whiskeys. Stevie played with his fingers til they would bleed. He put super glue on his finger tips when it was unbearable.

Helicopters are a bitch. You can counter rotate and drop but the chances going through mountains or a pass an you falling perfectly are like me scoring a real Skunk strain from the East Coast. You guys are the best. @misterbee you hooked me up slick like John Wick in a tactical Armani suit.

@oleskool830. Like my Dad man. Im gonna come see you fucks. Im actually very respectful and soft. I rage alot because im so mad at myself for sliding from weed to opiates. Our brothers are dieng in the streets from the worst epidemic
Im slam in the middle. Right now I can get heroin closer to my house than good weed. I wanna stay but its so bad if we had rec. You would die over an outdoor crop.

They think a 4x4 is a gold mine. Theyre fucking retarded. White, Black, Dominican, Puerto Ricans, pakistani’s ait on slabs of dope in the county. Its all the way fucked up. A mayoral candidaye here who was convicted of crimes. Is running for mayor. Had her thugs beating innocent voters up.

Sounds Like JFK getting Sam “the man” Giancana to push voters to win the election. To get Bobby off the mobs back. He ri igged JFK got popped. Bobby got popped. Sam got popped in Chiraq making a bologna sangywhich. Lol. Off topic. I have a partial photographic. It really has made me Bat shit.

IM SORRY IVE BEEN OFF. My relationship crumpbled around the grow and its been sad to say the least. Love yall n be safe. I snap, but im a really good dude. My problem is getting lostage together. I wanna send and trade, give stuff to the growmies. I need to be taught how to handle money all over. First time ive been clean from H in 17 years and im 35. Prison and that poison pumpin in me almost killed me. Still battling MRSA in my leg from prison wound. Never thought any of this sould happen. I was on my eay to ivy league full ride…man.:cry:

2 Likes