Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Yes they are. They smash weed quick. I knew those fucks werent harmless other than they smell like arsenic. Yes they pummel us here in the Mid Atlantic. I light trap makes sense. True story it was about 1 in the morning the light shining turn my TV on my shiny bald head was throwing a glare so does stink bugs start flying at my head. He hit my head. They freak me the fuck out I took the polls on the side of my tent out. Until I had to tell myself I have to kill him they fucking frighten me excuse my language.

I picked up my Java monster to take my medication in the morning put the pills in my mouth and drank them I thought one is fell back from my mouth into the can so when I smashed it and realized that there was legs and something else in my mouth when I spit it out it was a stink bug. My PTSD is already level 10 sniper mode. Sti k buvs keep me up at nivht now. Fuck the Shining! Stinker…

They must Hammer us hard right here in Maryland all these fucking hardwood trees around. They must love the smell of weed from what I’ve read they eat seeds and love that funk which is terrible news for me cuz this house is fucking 80 years old literally.

Lights in a soapy trap. I have a Crown Royal coaster that when you set the glass on lights to LED underneath of it I’ll have to pull it out and see if it’s strong enough cut a 20 oz in half flip the top upside down like a funnel like you said spray it with some Dawn so they slide off in there then you know shoot whatever in the bottle. I was going to say put diesel in it but how to catch on fire. Thank you very much.

FUCK STINK BUGS. SLOBS. BANG BANG. Lol

That shit on my floor has some shit on my floor. This is why I shouldnt drink. To.orrow ladies n lentlemen…

Ibe already wiped my lhone twice trying to clean that shit when I see it on the screen

5 Likes

MINIONS MOVIE! Thank you Allah! Hallelujah.:sunglasses::+1::heart:

1 Like

That stink bug never looked better. Had to pull one out of my ear. That was bad. My fingers stunk from handling him. I could smell stink bug for near 4 whole days from what it did in my EAR. Sweet dreams of dealing clever death to invasive insects.

2 Likes

I got the same coaster the crown lights up in the bottom of the cup

1 Like

Yep thats how they pump you out. Welcome to 410. Plants not poison tho. It fuking sucks. Eh wound care gives me ibuprofin and plenty of exotic antibiotics which fail. You get a stigma of bro don’t get high. I haven’t in really close to a year but ima clinicaid now who cant go near opiates. It is a choice and one I will not partake. I had to ask someone close to leave for the first time. My uncle relapsed and got fired in the same day after 8 years. Wont budge on the dope. It just takes your soul a couple hours a pop if you’re lucky. Seriously don’t fucking even think about it. Never been one for any uppers. Cant stand Sativa’s. I try everthing a few times…have. Eh it could be worse. Trust me were frontline reporter’s here.

Feet up drinkin water and pissin pissin…Smoking one. TMI. Fosters American for shut up fatass!

1 Like

You need to go to the doctor being that swollen

1 Like

Whoa boy! Where is Uncle Al?

:cowboy_hat_face:

Doctor, please. That looks really angry and extremely painful.

1 Like

You can do anything with CBD plants that we do with THC plants. :grin:

4 Likes

Awesome. That citrus and high CBD is gonna be amazing. I wanna grow them to 10ft and milk all the sweet orange cream sickle medicine. Thank you Sebring. I have troubles, but you’re awesome for doing gods work jah whatever you believe in. Cannabis connects lives. I see it now. I can let that pain and hurt doll away. Ty :seedling::heart::handshake::v::evergreen_tree:

Pills=☠…Period!

4 Likes

The Nurses at GBMC are the best and the hottest…shit!. I need to take care of the sry skin. Foot soak tonite. Feet up. They worked their magic. Still not good. Signs of congestive heart failure going on. My vitals are perfect. This infextion flares up if im not very careful. Clean razors or a misplaced hare could turn into a pinky sized boil.

The MD prison sysyem breegs staph but the auarantines are filled with dudes who are under protection so they dont get killed. So there was 6 people in my dorm alone with MRSA. The Afrixan nurses literally cant understand you. They should be sued. I comitted a crime for whixh im doing time. Petty theft over and over turns to felony. This is how my people come home if they come home. My brother caught mrsa a year ago. He’ll be home next year he survived his attack…again.

Anyways. Thanks for caring. Love you guys. You get me through alot. The nurses. So good. Not pretty, but it went down alot.:blush::face_with_thermometer::v:

3 Likes

Moms holding out on the dank meds lol. Heres what I found. Lol she blessed me with my grass back cured better? Wtf?
Top left- @ReikoX SBRAP fire. Shes got a half!
Top right- Phantom Cookies…tight ass lol
Bottom left- ChemD- My favorite grow. Smelled like bubblegum. Shuts your lungs down. I got 2 seeds left. Ill get a girl.
Bottom right- Grimm Dog

By the way. The BB male clone made it. Yesss! As well as for clones 2 from “BlockHead” not that kinda head come on! And 2 from the BB monster that came from DCSE 4ft BB the cola is asolid nerf football and this plant has a bit left. Gonna be some Jaw Droppers for real. It looks like a alien virus.

Im a man of my word. Motz is gonna get that fuckin pollen! :wink::+1::v:

The Cali-O is floating as we speak. Its on ladies. Someone shoot me a bottle of reversal so I can hit these katsu bubbas and 5000 other fem only or S1’s. I got sliver blank coins a gram each. Can I do something or is it not enough. Its .9999 silver.???

7 Likes

Solder will work…

2 Likes

You did tell me that. Fucking dense. My bad. Ill get it done. Every grower should have some. Im slacking.

Big Easter Island BBs bud. I cant wait to taste it. Anyone smoked DJ’s BB. It won the cup a couple times didnt it? Best overall smoke? Its ascetics are gorgeous. Neved saw shit like this. :fire::+1:

3 Likes

Yep used to smoke alot of it before I got popped

1 Like

Sorry to here that. Thank god that’s in the past. I have a feeling you’ll come up on some. Hell all you gotta do is fire the oven up. Actually not a very stinky plant. Then again im only growing a handful. I imagine a 30’ room would be rockin and a rollin’!

You’re gettin keyed up for fishing and boating. How a hard workin man should relax. Sounds good man.

1 Like

@Mr.Sparkle I gotta stop in sir. Ghose little bangers keep right. That cheese pheno smoked floral. I thought it was rotten honestly. It was one of the denser autos. It went a little longer. Probably not enough 18/6 too much 12/12?

Im gonna squeeze a couple off. Im spoiled on it. How’d the Cindy cross turn out? Im sure its clean as a whistle. You set a high bar sir.:+1:

@Pedro_Bann how goes it sir? The outdoor come away clean. I was worried with the fires a while back. I know we spoke briefly. Stay safe out there brother. Always thinking about my Aussie bro’s! :grin::v:

1 Like

lol seeing my likes hey, nah nothing much happening over here at least grow wise just trying to get things dialed in again, but just got back from a snowboard trip with the guys last night, so moving a little slower but with an accepting smile on my face.

As for that C99xDD cross, some resin from it left me in a mess on the floor a couple weeks back, but think life stressors just boiled over coupled to it being racey/anxiety inducing for me… but real only goal with that was to see if i could take a photoperiod and make an auto out of it, which im happy to say the two offspring i have from a recent batch of the latest seeds are autoflowering so mission accomplished.

But i probably won’t run them out to harvest, or will only keep one and maybe cross it to something else just to get a diversified mix going.

4 Likes

Im with you on the anxiety. I tread lightly. The DD lrobably quells Cindy’s edge for me. I may be treadong deeply with this Goji OG Sativa leaner. Its a 70/30. Its gonna go the distance, which is already making me wanna bolt from it. I have smaller Strawberry OG leaner in there as well. We’ll see if I evade the nut ward another month.

Yes sir I did see the likes. Im playing tag after a f’d up weekend im good.

You’re a brave soul. I trip over my own feet so im not gonna be the next Sonny Bonno. Oh no! I was a fat aggressive inline wannabe. I got some steam to do a wicked 4" bunny hop over a curb, I gave it up. Not pretty.

Nice add to your line up. I’ll be waiting to see your next creation.:+1:

4 Likes