Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Shout ot to @rooted Puttin me down with this nasty cut of E Pupil. Electric Pink trichs. It grew so quick I hurried up and threw the Goji OG bonsai and the E Bonsai in. Got tops on em. I guess we can really start counting weeks soon on them. Very cool. Itl end up a BB cross. A small E Pupil cut might pull through. Its slow going.:+1::v:

8 Likes

Hang out in the cafeteria and pick one of them ladies up scrubs are hot lol

1 Like

Gonna let that blueberry blow a load on every chick in the tent :joy::rofl: great idea :smirk:

1 Like

The highs and lows. I just need a partner who enjoys frequent, is nice, smart, smokes dope, with DD’s and a law degree. Im fucked. Dude these chicks. I speak freely, but not sexually. Im not scared of a human being. Especially a gorgeous inside and out semi concious if possible. When they were done rounds theyd come in sit down and unload about their boyfriends being liars and how can I be so honest. I listen and say I care how you feel, you shouldnt let a sissy walk all over your sensual alabaster faaaace…Awww I wanna glaze your face like a cheap prison Iced Honey bun girl…JK about telling her to smile like a donut…:blush:

“I aint got not time for not slutz, Ima stick my :+1:in her…hey” -Future…a great fellow American!

3 Likes

Fuck thays not a PM. Excuse me heres some pictures of a plant that stresses me because I wanna see seeds evertime I think I find one its a purple round or pointy thing? These plants are freeking me out and giving straight anxiety. Water only. One bud on the timi head is stafting to herm late. Who wants extra herm BB seeds? I should rip the bud off, but im afraid to defoliate because theyre stressing about me.

1st is blurry of course. 4th Nanner being thrown on one bud. Let it rock an tweeze. I expected seeds of some sort. Im lost in the plant. Ill let em rock til they fall out I guess. The PWC looks done. Kind of.

Theyre throwing new pistils. The BB. I scorched by accident a couple. Could be stressing that plant to herm. BB is a fickle woman. Ill take hsr for all she is big thick purple frosted! :rofl: Im done talking. I cant get my head right. I need to smoke and eat.

11 Likes

That Purple City Bird Gang! Dipseeet!

-Shiest the Barbarian

Trichs are still milky on the bud. The SL’s trichs must turn faster being a leaf? Yo no say? Please chime in. Ill be in the morn. Legs must be up. Be safe yall. I play alot, but I mean well. I never speak like that towards anyone. Just joking.

Valentines Day is coming up…anyone buying PuTang? I just can’t any more. 125 a pack now. If you sell 100,000 packs at 100. Fuck a middle man. Theyre ready to shoot Copy in the stair well. I get on Caps feed and see what Copy’s saying. Stoking the flames. Somebody figures it out and has a bad day. That accent is super spot on one place. Idk either way.

Not bad genetics. It is bad manners. If I ask for a cut that was given. People play god. Im not with it. Its tree. We smoked whatever with our buddies because it was do right.:v:

11 Likes

There’s been a few hiccups but they didn’t all burn down :grinning:, hopefully the sativas last right till the end.

5 Likes

Hell yeah. We cant gro full on sativas where Im at. Theyll mold in end of oct. Weve been getting lucky in Nov. Id be heartbroken if I lost some. Thats why I stopped outdoor. They’re hit then im sad. Thats good to here tho. Its been productive and were talking. Great sign​:blush::+1:.

Be safe down there. Have a good one sir.:v:

3 Likes

At the risk of exposing my “dumbassness”, what is BB?
Blueberry? :woozy_face:

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Yes sir+Respectomundo!

Small batch meds. Sebring’s Revenge. I left it in with the BB male with hopes of adding a touch more THC to the massive CBD #'s. I guess if its to outa whack I can try to back cross it with Sebs Rev again? Im not super hip on crossing. Now its just straight hands on. I love all my babies.
Sebs Rev. (BB poll.)

Dave not Kevin lol hows de family guys? Uuuh bata dapa tabz n tweed.

15 Likes

In 1970 I grew my weed in Cecil County on the banks of the Susquehanna. I had just gotten out of the Navy stationed in Port Deposit. Fond memories of my time in Maryland. Beautiful country.

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Ahh @oleskool830 Good ol Cecil’Tuckey! LoL. I got 7 years for boosting chai saws from lowes. They smashed me up there. Those BillHillies! Ahh its all good fuck em.

Nah thay sounds good bud. It was a different time back then. Two federal agent jusy got shot right down the street and killed a man. One dude got away. Theyre searchin vehicles. Robbing in another state with guns then coming back over the line is a no no. He’s under a wbite sheet as we speak. Your ass is grass.:fire::rofl::laughing::v:

Military man. Salutes all day sir. Thank you for any service.

Heres the back up BB roughnecks. 1 male clone is pulling. The rest females. If theyre not needed ill dice em up or send em out of some nice hooked up small plants.:+1::v:
Oops MKage…muy expensivo. I might as well thow it in the tent while its in 12/12. When im done its gotta come down so I can seal everything.:+1:

5 Likes

Some pm is playing tricks with the light. Im down right like where are the seeds? I believe its early? How the F is that possible? You think in 2 more weeks those little things will mature? The bud is so dense im worried lol. What do yall think? This is lower midway on a random smaller BB.

In another light its premature. Fucker…:roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Looks like buds aren’t getting enough light inside.
Can you gently bend them to benefit the light?

3 Likes

Im gonna flex them. In all seriousness I believe there’s gold in them hills somewhere. There so touchy and snapable. Im goin in easy.

2 Likes

Ok this pick is from the Jan 11th.

These were shot over like 5 days with the make in there as late as a month ago is what it seems. The progression looks good on the pollination. Shitty cam. Ill rock em out. Thats the Shabang ya know? Ahh im off to hold the gun to my head lol. Na water and inspect.

Wow. Im acfually pulling calyx’s from underneath so they can grow out like cacti. Theyre butting under heas to ass basically like ingrown hairs. You would believe this shit. Its so dense I found the seeds growing lol.

Motz you gotta help me smoke all this now. Muhahaha!:grin::+1::trophy:

12 Likes

Im glad I didnt jump the gun. There are gonna be seeds. All will push on until theyre fully formed. Keep the heat going. Fans going and water.

Sorry for the paranoia. I know I sound nutty. I just need a W for once. These plants just arent there yet. So seeds or bust my dudes. Im all in!

Oh yeah I scored a pack of NewBerry somehow.

7 Likes

Agents got shot by thier own. Dude pulled they all pulled lit him up n shot 2 of thier own doing it. Dude never got a round off. So even the damn police dont hit what they aim at around here. I need some country in my life. These idiots.

4 Likes

Ida went in solo. Knocked on the door. Piiizaa! Sawes off in the pizza box. Now I know why I hear auto gun for about 4-5 am. Theyre testing there weapons in the xreek like we do, but over near Parkside. Fuck em. Shit happens when humans who’ve never shot at humans have too many people.

You bring in an elite swat team and execute. They even said the officers arent halfway trained. Either way shit happens when bullts fly. Long as I aint hit. Lol hahaha. Another day in Chopper City
:grin:

1 Like