Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Got to love it when weed has that little delay

1 Like

Hope the 2 ones i got in the tent get half as good these :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::star_struck:

1 Like

really well done and don’t know how you do that in such a small cup
props to you my man !!

5 Likes

I just water em and treat em like a angels I water softly. I know it sounds stupid but when I hold my hands on the water I just say a little blessing and I just try to keep shit light for real and the soil is a beast. It’s not hard with the right genetics.

One thing I will say because I’m not a professional grower by any means is step your plants up you’ll see just how far and how quickly they’ll grow but definitely holler at Sam The Man. If he’s going to F2 the PWC :cheese: Im gonna get another pack. Y’all need to get on that shit ASAP before it becomes either LOL around forever or gone forever fuck I don’t know.

6 Likes

Okay here’s the pictures of the blueberry I forgot for them I got sidetracked but you can see the mail actually has balls on his still is trying to grow out of it and it will all else fails I got six blueberry clones in a male clone I think I’m going to go ahead and do it again anyway just to make sure flip the mail first get it throwing pottery and had the plants flipped ready to accept so I can get a super early pollination. I’ll figure this out that’s why I put 6 mixed seeds and took clones. Just making sure I do what I said I was going to do regardless nature throws a monkey wrench fuck about coming right back and doing it again. One word relentless.

I tell you what though that male looks like it’s got a couple viable sacs on it I might extract them and let them dry LOL.

7 Likes

Yeah I could use them, just let them open on their own and tap them when time comes.
Hold a bowl underneath and lightly touch them.
Pollen will fall like rain.

Need it in the next week or so.

5 Likes

Yeah unfortunately this is a really small clone. It took me by surprise to see today that it had from a few pollen sac. I was going to pop them off. I’ll see what it looks like bud worst case scenario I’m going to shoot you what’s in the bottom of my container out there just the powder I’ll scrape all of it up and shoot it to you. I was just showing that I kept a clone just in case. But I’m going to continue this clone and then I’m going to flip it first allow the other stuff to catch up I’m jumping the gun but I’m just having a backup right here these three little pods on here maybe just pluck them off or way today I don’t want to lose a piling in them the tiny hahaha

How would y’all approach these? There’s a couple of the pollen sacs could potentially pollinate a whole plant but if they open up you already know there’s only like three pods on the fucking thing!

6 Likes

It’s all ya need.
No shit the only thing I have for pollen is BMS, do your damnest to collect that spunk.

4 Likes

I will for ya. Is rather you be able to at least take a shot. Itl get done. Weve spoken so you know. Hell or High water. :wink:

3 Likes

What a bunch of great little tools to have. Grannies bonsai kit lives on through me as does hdr knowledge patience and love of growing. Plant crotch spreaders. Thats awesome little bud/stem spreaders and teezers for nanners lol. Perfect for pulling the BB apart. Lol. RIP ganny.

@oleskool830 I lost and found today. Yay. So awesome. I need a stand. Im gonna make one out of a rubber wire deal. So cool.

Anybody got an old loupe they wanna sell or trade for a couple? Holler at this mofo.:blush::v:

6 Likes

I’ll see if I can find one I got a couple floating around i bought a lightup magnifying glass off Amazon for like 5 bucks

3 Likes

I wanna make love ya womaaan. I wonna love ya right. I laid the PWC branches on the side. Im going to run 6 3 gal soil of this cut right here. Young @SamwellBB has shit jumping right now.:pray::cheese::laughing:
PWC (Purple Garlic Icing😉) Days? Almost 70 days of 1212. I subtract 2 weeks for “real flowers to form”.

12 Likes

5 bucks might have been a little off sorry been drinking lol but here is the one I got
Magnifying Glass, BearMoo 3X 45X Handheld Reading Magnifier Glass with 3 LED Lights for Reading/Maps/Watch Repair/Newspaper/Jewelry Loupes/Ins (White+Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M7YVH99/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_QaDsEb144C6PW

I like it cause it’s pretty good sized

4 Likes

I need to get a real loupe. I use to have an old brass jewelers loupe. Its tough lights on HID. Get up 5 am lights out and check some trichs. Shits trying to pm.

So I need a box fan, 2 clip ons, a larger inline. I wanna retro fit this cob unit or save for a Rapid led cob kit. Them big cree joints like Pedro has. I defoliated as much as possible as well. I cleaned real well inside the tent. No water or plant…anything to breed shit. Eeew.

2 Likes

I have an old brass one with a name engraved on it somewhere in a drawer

3 Likes

You might be a clepto if you have my HS ring.:cry:. Lol I threw mine in the atlantic… football and sunscreen. Ughhh

2 Likes

No I got the loupe at a yard sale years ago has a name and a 1930s or 40s date engraved on it

2 Likes

Im just messing with you. I used fo burn ants with one. My cheap ass needs to get a bank acct. Such a state baby lol.

3 Likes

The woman keeps one I will never have my money in one again

3 Likes

Stompin grounds.:grin: Just catching the bus can be disterous lol. Nice day.

Damn this was a space flight haha

Mr Short young Jo-shoe-aaaay is killing it. :wink:

7 Likes