Banana Kush Auto/Random bag seeds in

Basically this is my first attempt at keeping a journal, i just recently started 2 Banana Kush seedlings, and I’m gonna use this as an ice breaker, and maybe get to meat some of you guys.

This is my first grow using autos, and while I wasnt an expert back in my youth, I did read a few of the older grow books, by Jorge, and Ed.

So if you see something that looks wrong or could look better feel free to educate me on it please
Currently I’m using a 2x4x4 tent, with 2 65 watt quantum board, with Samsung diodes, and mean well drivers with a 4000k spectrum, made by a company called RAW for veg, and then I also have a marshydro SP250 for Bloom. Plus I’ve installed 3 USB fans, and a infinity inline fan, with an infinity carbon filter.
This is all set up, in my walk in closet.

I’m currently growing in a straight peat mixture for the autos, and will be transplanting into 3 gallon pots of Roots Greenfields, and peat moss and feeding just PHd tapwater. After transplant.

20 Likes

Welcome!!

Do you know who bred the seeds? Regs or fems?

Cant wait to see em grow out.

8 Likes

Welcome your off to a good start
Read the same books 20 years ago that’s what got me started

9 Likes

Yes, actually i do, I purchased a 3 pack from a company here in Oklahoma, that goes by the name Dankseedbankofoklahoma. That’s a mouthful. How ever, I try to support local businesses, and they reached out to me on my IG account and I bought a 3 pack. I never asked if they were Fem or regulars, I just assumed they would be Fems. I tried to upload a pic of the packaging but I for some reason that pic was upload. Something about it not being the right type of file

8 Likes

always good to read a book :slight_smile:

very nice

all the best in your grow

Dequilo

8 Likes

Welcome to the site. Looking good so far. :v:

6 Likes

They seem to sell all fems in that site, nice collection of strains. Yours look very interesting, had a fresh and healthy start so willing to see her covered of fat and greasy buds, welcome and good luck with it … beer3|nullxnull

7 Likes

Ty george, I’ll give it a shot. I have some random bag seeds growing next to them, I figured I’d start some seeds that I could afford to kill, with my lack of experience. So far I’ve only managed to mess up one, and that was actually a Girl.scout cookie extreme clone that was gifted to me, its still alive but its outdoors, hosing some sun and rain will help it clean up, I was over watering it, and then i did some LST, that it didn’t really like too much. Oh well, villa give her hell.

8 Likes

Always nice to meet a fellow Okie. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Looking good bro, have fun and enjoy.
Cheers

4 Likes

Just gave them a full does of GH mic/gro at seedling recs, lol I hope this isnt over before it starts.

Edit: the seedlings are in straight peat. Which I’m going to feed with GH flora. I was having a real hard time deciding which, foods to use in bloom. So I basically let the ppl at the grow store to find some in my budget.

3 Likes

These are just random bag seeds. That I’ve found in some nugz, started the 3 larger ones, on the 1st of June

5 Likes

I would continue to give them just pHed water, a nutrient burn is a risk in this early stage and the soil you use has already fertilizers on it, no need to add until you will see some deficiency later on. The rest are doing fine, cheers … :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thanks for straightening me out. I forgot to explain the seedling medium. It’s just straight peat right now, everything else in the cup, is actually just from moving those plants around, its debris from those larger cloth pots, and it’s just a tiny amount that im cleaning up right after I send this, comment. The 3 larger cloth pots are in the organic soil, mixed with the peat, but the seedlings are straight peat, as in that sick looking clone, who’s had a rough trip lol.

2 Likes

3 Likes

This one was over watered at seed plant and it’s been struggling more than the other.

3 Likes

Pretty sure, I wrecked one of the little girls, the jury is still out on the other one, but, as of now, im thinking of changing the name of this journal to, bag seed/ and a banana kush auto, journal. I’ll post some pics, later tonight.

1 Like

4 Likes

Transplanted the baby nanner kush, into organic soil greenfields, by Roots Organics. Had about 6 roots out the bottom of seedling pot. So I figured I’d get it into some of this organic soil asap.

3 Likes

This is the ugly step sister, idk which of the mistakes ive made to her did this but I’m sure it was one of them.
Edit. 7/2/20 So this is why u dont feed your plants, when they are already saturated, in peet because then your roots just sit in that feed for a day or two and burn up, from waste not being able to run off.
lesson learned.

5 Likes