Banana Kush Auto/Random bag seeds in

10 days old

Vegging these ladies under a single 63 watt Raw 4k Led. Lol I must of been high as hell

4 Likes

10 inches tall, 23 inches wide, bag seeds.

4 Likes

12" tall, 24" wide.

5 Likes

9" tall 20"wide.,

5 Likes

What in the tiny hell is this?

2 Likes

Looks like a fungus gnat … hum|nullxnull

6 Likes

Those sticky fly traps have worked really well for me to get rid of those lil bastards.

3 Likes

Yeap, I’ve got them yellow and blue because never know which is the good one … icon_e_confused|nullxnull

2 Likes

thanks, I’ve only seen him, and he lived a short life.

2 Likes

I’ll pick some traps up, thanks again

2 Likes

Good start, I always find reading one of the most important tools that you can utilize when trying to gain knowledge, along with reading is practice,. I never turn away from trying something out for a first time whether its challenging or not. I remember how hard we tried back in the day to clone from leaves…, then the big thing that was new, or at the least to me was fimming and topping, I always use nets to control heights and training…but that was when I was constricted to a small grow space,…

Stay kind,

Pawsfodocaws

5 Likes

3 Likes

Week 2, had some burns on leaves from a.splash during feedings,

1 Like

This thing got hammered pretty hard, during its.first week of life, its staying to make a comeback, gonna transplant into some soil in the next hand full of days

5 Likes

I would wait for her to recover, trasplanting would cause her stress, it is the last thing she needs right now … :sweat:

2 Likes

So as of now my bag seed grow is halved, culled out 2 males soon as I got off work. Sadly my two strongest and healthiest plants, well now I will have room for nanners kush.

6 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

So i have an GSCE clone, that I grew outdoors, over the last few weeks, I need to transplant, it to a larger pot.

6 Likes

7 Likes