Bandaid Haze 3.0

Anyone run it / have input? Can’t locate much info. However super excited to give it a go.

11 Likes

A guy by the name of native earthling did a run at my other club.
Turned out great.
Breeds nice also, he loaded me up with f2’s, lx and a couple hybrids

8 Likes

Friend excuse my ignorance, more of which breeder / seedbank is this bandaid haze 3.0?

2 Likes

Doc D bred the Bandaid haze 3.0.

6 Likes

Paging @vernal more characters

6 Likes

I know doc d and he might’ve bred bandaid, I’m not sure where native earthling got his.
I’m gonna try to get back to the other club cuz if doc bred them I’ll have the background on them.

4 Likes

Bred by Bodhi. It’s his version of the uptown Piff. Doc D has been working with it for a while now.

-GH

13 Likes

Yeah they were calling it Piff at the other spot.

5 Likes

Not much of a background on these at the club, sorry.

3 Likes

Bandaid Haze ix 3.0 is bred by Doc D the lineage is Bandaid Haze #7 x (A5 Haze/Thai bx).
Bandaid Haze #7 is Doc D’s selection of Bohdi’s Cuban Black Haze x (A5 Haze x Thai) which most agree is better than the Cuban Black Haze. The lineage of the A5 Haze x Thai bx male used in the Bandaid Haze ix 3.0 is Bandaid Haze #7 x (A5 Haze/Thai)

22 Likes

Have any extras to barter?

1 Like

@vernal would love to get your background on this also. @GrowHard seems to know you may have a better idea than the rest of us into what this hazes origin is.

2 Likes

OK, so…

[Cuban Black Haze x (A5 Haze x Mirakel Thai)] x {[Cuban Black Haze x (A5 Haze x Mirakel Thai)] x (A5 Haze x Mirakel Thai)}

Simpified:

Bandaid Haze #7 x (Bandaid Haze #7 x A5/Thai)

An incross of the Bandaid Haze line favoring the A5 Haze/Thai father. It uses the Bandaid Haze #7 mother, selected by Doc D.

A5 Haze Thai came from Europe. Yo Sammy and ET were involved, but I forget the details. Bodhi acquired the A5 Haze/Thai beans from Europe, and crossed it to the American clone “Cuban Black Haze” AKA Miami Haze, Black Haze, etc. Cuban Black Haze is thought to be Neville’s Haze or NL5 x Haze from the early releases. It is grown predominantly in Florida by Cuban/Dominican gangs, but makes its way to NYC, where it is sold as piff, haze, etc. There are other cuts of NYC piff, before any feathers get ruffled. It takes about 14 weeks to flower and is thus uncommon in today’s kush market.

A5 is NL5 x Haze A male, a different and rare sister plant to NL5 x Haze C male, known as “C5”. C5 is the mother to a great many Dutch winners. Jack, SSH, Mango Haze, all use the C5 mother. Some people in Holland still hold the A5 cut. It is known to be more incensey, woody, spicy than the C5 cut, which lends varieties like Jack that classic lemony Dutch Haze scent. Haze A male is lost; these cannot be made again. Story goes Neville never sold the NL5 x Haze A line in catalogs, but sold a ton of NL5 x Haze C beans or somesuch, so it’s much harder to find.

Mirakel Thai I cannot get much information on. Karma was involved with it somehow. Details get fuzzy when I’m tracking a person’s specific involvement.

Now onto my experience. Bandaid Haze is the shit. 12-14 weeks from seed. Smell is curry spices, funeral home, old lady soap, floral, perfume, musty, old books. Stretch is pretty crazy but expected. Low yield. Most plants displayed some degree of purpling, one standout female in particular was quite purple. Strong medicine. More golfball fluffy “neckbones” than big haze colas like you get with stuff like SSH and Jack. Not really like much else on the market.

I grew an 11 pack, made F2 stock with 1 male and 2 females.

63 Likes

Now that’s a detailed answer :grin:

8 Likes

There were hazier expressions as well. These are the females I chose. At about 11 weeks in the picture.

I just posted a picture of one of the hazier expressions in my thread if you wanna see those too.

48 Likes

@vernal…hold me some buddy…I’m still getting some … I’m in the restaurant business…so you know why I haven’t yet. But I’m coming :v:t5:

11 Likes

I hear you man I’m suckling at Uncle Sam’s teat myself.

Funemployment gives me under $200 week after taxes to live on, you know, ballin’ out pretttty hard rinow haha.

Not working and no bars open is really putting a damper on my boozing, so money saved there I guess.

15 Likes

Fascinating – I didn’t know this. Might be time for me to fire a few up. I have just the breeding partners for it. :smiley:

8 Likes

You get the original haze in already? If ever a seed burned a hole in my pocket… lol

7 Likes

Yes – got em last week. Very excited to get them in water. You get yours yet?

10 Likes