Barbara Bud by The House of the Great Gardener - Auction

Barbara Bud by The House of the Great Gardener - Original Breeder’s 10 Seed Pack Regular

Starting Bid $30 - Minimum increment $5 - Ends on Monday 18th @ 9:00pm EST (USA)

Barbara Bud is a superstar for so many reasons. This Shishkaberry/Afghani cross is fast flowering and easy to grow. Best of all, she produces super frothy nugs–extreme trichome coverage–and an unbelievably fruity fragrance that makes for some great hash.

Genetics - Shishkaberry X Afghani
Variety – Sativa/Indica
Seed – Regular
Flowering time – 7 weeks

Rules:

• If you have zero posts or haven’t posted in the last month you are not allowed to bid.
  • You MUST tag the person you outbid.
  • No Costaricans allowed, seed distribution is illegal in CR.
  • Payment expected no later than 24 hours after winning.
  • Last minute bids will trigger an immediate 15 minute grace period for previous two bidders.
  • Paypal only, friends and family, nothing related to seeds, only your OG username.
  • PM all questions, please use this thread only for bidding.
  • Shipping is $10 to USA and Canada or $20 World Wide, certified with signature and tracking, but other than that i cannot offer returns or replacements.
  • Have fun while bidding!

Thanks Gang and good luck to all.

HppHrvst :robot:

6 Likes

Here we go, $30. :smiley:

Oh, and what’s a shishkaberry?

1 Like
3 Likes

I ate dirt because I thought my breath smelled of weed in public. Yeah, I was that high.”

Dude that’s the first comment on that link lmao!:joy:

1 Like

HAHAHAHA

All is good. Let’s keep the action going on the auction! LOL

EDIT, last two hours gang!

2 Likes

I’m confused why you are auctioning off seeds currently available at 6 different seedbanks?

Please excuse my ignorance but on last go around we only auctioned stuff that was not widely available.

1 Like

@Northern_Loki wins!

Please PM for details, and thanks for bidding.

Each to his own, you can auction whatever you want as long as you ask the bosses for permission first, like i did.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Super Lemon Haze Fem by Green House Seeds - 2 Packs of 3 seeds each. (Total 6 Feminized Seeds)

Starting Bid $30 - Minimum increment $5 - Ends on Monday 18th @ 9:00pm EST (USA)

A very citrus-like haze, works fast and lasts long.
It is a very powerful high, very balanced between a physical and a cerebral side.
Medicinally effective in pain therapy and appetite stimulation.

GENETICS

Lemon Skunk x Super Silver Haze.10 weeks, with a production up to 800 gr/m2.
Medium-tall plant, long and wide branches, ideal for ScrOG or LST.

Rules:

• If you have zero posts or haven’t posted in the last month you are not allowed to bid.
  • You MUST tag the person you outbid.
  • No Costaricans allowed, seed distribution is illegal in CR.
  • Payment expected no later than 24 hours after winning.
  • Last minute bids will trigger an immediate 15 minute grace period for previous two bidders.
  • Paypal only, friends and family, nothing related to seeds, only your OG username.
  • PM all questions, please use this thread only for bidding.
  • Shipping is $10 to USA and Canada or $20 World Wide, certified with signature and tracking, but other than that i cannot offer returns or replacements.
  • Have fun while bidding!

Thanks Gang and good luck to all.

Ok, I’ll kick this off.

$30

3 Likes

I bid $35. @Northern_Loki

3 Likes

+5 = $40. @dank-a-saurus

4 Likes

Let’s not forget about the Super Lemon Haze, auction ends tomorrow night.

Cool!

EDIT, last two hours gang!

@Northern_Loki is the winner!

Congrats bro, PM for details. And thanks for bidding on both the auctions.

EDIT, obviously you pay shipping only once.

1 Like

Received perfect, unopened (which is always a good sign)! Thank you. Pretty fast, too from CR to the East Coast.

Bonus!

2 Likes

I am glad you are happy, please let us know how they do for you. I germinated one pack of SLH and all three seedlings made it, but got two outdoors. And they were eaten by red ants! Thanks and good luck bro!

Sci :robot:

1 Like