Basement Bonanza

Hey World,
So I’m here in a dank basement, and I’ve managed to setup a small grow area with the materials around me, I got some plywood and created a small grow area, it’s lit by 1000 watt HPS and a HLG 600r, I’m using promix and the general organics nute line, however I’m about to switch over to DNF nute line. The plants are purple kush, and they’ve been flowering for 3 days and are being treated for a minor sulfur deficiency.

27 Likes

Looks good but you might need a bigger room :+1:

I used DNF a long time ago in Promix and I was happy with the results.

3 Likes

This is awesome. I wanna see you pull off all these plants in such a tight space :smiley: :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

LOOKIN’ GOOD!!! I just might be able to squeeze into that far right corner…maybe. Colossal task, but I’m POSITIVE you’re the one for the task. Continued success, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Yea it’s getting tight in there, I’ll open up the partitions.

1 Like

They are looking great @Cory!
Keep the photos coming.

1 Like

Looking good…may I suggest that you paint the walls white or put mylar over it…my set up was always pretty tight…

9 Likes

Loving your under-canopy lights!

3 Likes

So guys I’ve recently switched over my nute line and I’m noticing the leaves are curling claw like, any suggestions ?

3 Likes

This is my veg room…1K MH with light mover…flower room also has a light mover 1K Hortilux…

Flower room

Light movers do work folks…

6 Likes

Back in the 3x3 tent we have the next round of clones, and some new genetics thanks to @corey for a few beans of a Fire Mix.

4 Likes

Flower area doing pretty good, 1 week in the books.

6 Likes

Looking good bud! Nice setup! I was wondering about those light movers. Sounds like a good investment

1 Like

Hey Cor @PhilCuisine can give you info on that bro.

1 Like

we’re getting there

6 Likes

Looking good @Cory!

1 Like

7 Likes

I have a few clones and seedlings going, the clones are the same purple kush as seen in the flowering room, and the seeds are a Fire Mix courtesy of fellow OG @corey

I’m smoking Lemon Haze rn, and it has me thinking perhaps I should grow some varieties that go longer than 8-9 weeks, there’s a few mostly sativa hybrids I’m interested in growing, what’s your favorite 10-11 week cultivar?

5 Likes

I had a California orange go 11 weeks and she was racy and delicious.

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted to try C.O, I’ve never seen one with a flowering period past 9 weeks, is that one mostly sativa?

1 Like