Basement Gardens grow room

Hello,

I’m a relatively-experienced trash grower, having always done the minimum to keep my friends and I all high on the cheap. I’ve run many varieties of tents and lighting, but haven’t explored beyond common nutrients or soil. I guess I’ve been doing that for 6 or 7 years now, and in that time have fallen in love with the plant.

Well positive life circumstances have led me to a new home and space, and I’m very excited to start anew and enrich my relationship with cannabis, in particular having a comfortable garden, which I have now.

I’ve always been a seed guy, and I like variety. I’d pop one of a strain all day! But I’m keen to find and keep my own cuts, so time to update that mentality.

I’ll keep a log here of what I’m up to, both to help future growers if they are looking for a certain cross and provide entertainment to me and maybe you.

I have 3 4 x 8 x 6 tents, outfitted with all led. I have 4 spider farmer SE5000 (480w) and 3 dragons (scynce), carbon filter setups and fans in each.

39 Likes

Great setup you got there. Congrats on your new place, and good luck with your new space!

8 Likes

Cheers @SunGrown !!

2 Likes

Here are some new seeds from GLG that arrived today, I won’t ever get to so many of them, but who ever does?

I’ve already gotten the cherry chocolate meds wet, after watching @JAWS grow log, I’m thankful to OG and the community for already giving me some great direction.

19 Likes

Better pics

22 Likes

Great packs. Purple Goji sounds interesting. Want to see that one. :beers:

2 Likes

cherry chocolate meds, back before i had the leds or the good cam.

still not to bad …

27 Likes

I was looking to pick up some cherry chocolate meds this weekend to run at the end of next year! Very excited to watch you do your thing. For a self proclaimed trash artist, you’re doing a damn fine job :coffee: happy to be seeing your stuff

And love bodhi’s stuff. Plantmore :seedling::fire:

3 Likes

Very nice!! I have read through a lot of your thread and couldn’t find this particular cross, wanted one of the cherry AK crosses and went with this one for the funs!

I much appreciate the pics, will be sure to post progress here.

4 Likes

Here are three I got as freebies a bit ago, they are Blurred by thug pug. It is chimera x fiddle faddle (which is gelatti x mendo montage).

They are regs, hoping for females, were just given new 5 gallon homes. 1 and 2 are similar, 3 is quite lankier. Will veg a little more.

And here is my thug pug

Cheers

27 Likes

hahaha man love your dog, looks a lot like mine when he was a young dude. he’s 15 now getting nice and salt-n-pepper.

beautiful …

7 Likes

Thanks, that is an 11 month old pug named Rosie, she’s the naughtiest dog I’ve had by miles, but also the most fun.

6 Likes

Love the setup!

:arrow_up: The OG force is strong with this one.

Rosie is a QT.

Ya got ta take a look at Show your animal thread as I am sure your Thug Pug will be loved over there. :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Thanks much!! I am all over that thread!!!

2 Likes

This is Freeman Cheese, more freebie regs. The only cheese I think that I have grown is a Northern Cheese Haze auto from Mephisto. One of my first, was terrible lol. I remember thinking “this strain has such red hairs!!” only to learn it was just my killing the pistils with my halide bulbs. Good times.

16 Likes

Platinum x Tahoe OG, single fem from the advent calendar NASC put out last year. Vegging in a 3 gallon. Will flip this with the Blurred here in the next week or so. I’d like a good amount of flower, so will let her go a bit. She is pre flowering quite a lot, and has an easy structure to deal with.

Oh, it is In House Genetics.

8 Likes

Rosie loves running through this thing, so sometimes I have to (?) tie up one end

:joy:

12 Likes

25 Likes

Love the dog! And the grow! Congrats on the new space and happy growing!

2 Likes

Awww. Love the pug. I had two growing up. My last, Sarah Anne (a true southern belle), lived to be 18.

They’re great dogs.

And lol… that pic of her poking her head through the vent is hilarious. Good stuff

I now have a Fila Brasileiro (Brazilian Mastiff) that’s 7 (how time flies).

Love the set up. Amazing how far tech has come in the last 10 years w LEDs. I use em for veg but still use HPS for 12/12. Sooner or later I’m sure I’ll make the switch.

2 Likes