Bay Area / San Francisco Dispos Recommendation

Going to be in in SF next week, first time in CA. Anyone have experience with dispensaries that carry legit flower / solventless and not boof garbage in a sealed container? Available clones are a plus too.

3 Likes

Wish I could help you. There was a “Vapor Room” in the Haight-Ashbury run by a dude I knew but I’m afraid everything retail will be pre-packaged. I’ve been hitting up the West Sacramento Dr Greenthumb(CypressHill/B-Real) store for 2 weeks because I’m dry until harvest :unamused: but it’s better than it was a year ago.

The testing reqs seem to be working because all the budget herb has been pleasantly easy to smoke… vs. the bag I got right before the law kicked in that was obviously contaminated. Sore throat for a week. :head_bandage:

Prices are higher than 90s illegal market…seeing $60+tax for “top-shelf” that is over-dried B+/A-.

This place has open samples to inspect & smell.

Hype, bag appeal & THC % is setting the price…

Hopefully the Cannabis Underground will be giving me a call soon. :pray: :herb: :house_abandoned:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply, looks like weedmaps may be my friend.

1 Like

Craft collective was “my guy” for a long time when I lived in the Bay Area. Top shelf stuff, no doubt, Not sure if they carry them anymore, but they used to sell ounces of various top shelf stuff on their menu they labeled as “Baby Buds” that were basically top quality lowers that were untrimmed for $160 - Couldn’t tell the difference between the $360 ounces of the same stuff as far as the potency went. That was the best deal around for a long time. Anyway, I would definitely set up a delivery with them if you can work it out.

3 Likes

I haven’t been there since it was medical only, but sparc (SF Patient and Resource Center) has always been the most reliable dispensary in the city. The product will be sealed but they will have samples that accurately represent what your getting. They have had some really really good bud over the years, free tea, and a pleasant volcano vape bar so you can medicate on site.

1 Like

harborside oakland has been the best place for clones in the bay area, with a good selection of classic bay area genetics, and occasionally cuttings from bodhi.

1 Like

Thanks, gonna try to get out there and see what they got.

1 Like