BeagleZ Corner

Look at that, the system “works” :joy:

9 Likes

Haha. My premium audit every year is the business owners tax refund. That check in the mail is burning a seed hole in my pocket.

8 Likes

Prepping for my first wash day with the new machine tomorrow. Decided to bounce the trim slightly on the trimbin to sort it a little before tomorrow.
Starting to get a nice little pile :drooling_face:

The first run will be a KitchenSink wash, a little bit of everything from the last 3 or 4 harvests.

So far the HotMess and the BlackRaspberry dumped the most kief

16 Likes

I wanna DeCarb that trim bin & use it like the “Fun Dip” we had in school.

9 Likes

Here we go!

KitchenSink test run is soaking now :crossed_fingers:

20 Likes

I’m watching your hash party, feeling a lil’jelly - gotta do some one day :wink:

8 Likes

Excited to see the process and result!

6 Likes

Documenting as I go, will update little by little, or I might just wait till I’m done. :man_shrugging:
Suspense!

6 Likes

Ok, that didn’t take long…
Here’s a question @JoeCrowe , @ReikoX
This is the color of the sieved water thru the 25 bag, is this normal? Am I loosing goodies? Should I get a lower micron bag to sieve after the 25?

FYI running thru 220-160-73-25
Old bags, new ones haven’t arrived yet.

15 Likes

That’s completely normal, it would be brighter green if you use fresh buds.

12 Likes

Ok, cool! Thank you for the quick response @JoeCrowe !!!:pray:
I guess we will see later when I run the whole SourGrape plant :crazy_face:

Check in later @DougDawson

9 Likes

Plant colors like purple and green and whatnot they are water soluble. It changes the color of the water, but you can wash it out of the hash with fresh cold water. I just keep running water into the hash bags until the water coming out is clear.

11 Likes

On it! Thank you for sharing all your knowledge. I’ve been combing your threads :blush:

9 Likes

Thank you both, because I’m just sitting here like a sponge :wink:

8 Likes

This is, IMHO, the absolute best thing you could do!

7 Likes

You’re not the only one. Silent info soaker upper over here. Slurp slurp!!

8 Likes

Shew-weee, ok. This is taking longer than expected :crazy_face:
12 hours in and still going. Didn’t even manage to make a dent in the trim pile. Just finished washing the SourGrape and now the fresh frozen StrawberryTemple is soaking.

Here’s some of the day,

Trim test run…

Top row is the 160-73 and bottom is the 73-25
I did 5 washes on the trim. Stopped when the color started changing.

The SourGrape @DougDawson
Bounced the buds last night for some dry sieve so they look ready for a IG photo shoot…

I did 8 washes on the SG. The larger bunch of patties is the 160-73 and smaller bunch is the 73-25.

Here’s some pics of the buds before I bounced them last night. Stunning :star_struck:

I’ll try to update with the ST wash later but might be tomorrow, I’m kind of wrecked

Y’all be good, good vibes y’all :sunglasses:

23 Likes

Absolutely beautiful. You really did a great job. Going to have hash for a while.

9 Likes

Best post of the day :100:

8 Likes

Yea @BeagleZ been down and out the last couple days but you’re rocking that washer bud. The wash process turns into a live hate relationship real quick. Love the hash, start to hate the work grind after a while :v:t2:

9 Likes