BeagleZ Corner

Banging!! My tent is kinda the same way by accident. Had 3 new phenos so guessed on placement hoping they were girls. All 3 were girls, two tallest plants ended up in the back and shortest one up front. Sometimes it all works out perfectly!

14 Likes

garden is looking sweeeeeet man, girls are filling out that tent quickly. Great job man…I have a front row seat.

5 Likes

Welcome to the corner @MonsterDrank, thank you for the kind words. You got my last like for an hour.
Its a mad/fun house around here.

Bangin indeed @imstinky! What week are you in? Lookin tough brother!

@Mrgreenthumb, thank you. Yeah man, im really pleased with the growth so far, just got to hjold course and not screw things up :crazy_face:

12 Likes

Today is 26f. That pic is from 21f. I’ve since supercropped the tall top on the left. She got too close to the light

8 Likes

Morning Fam!
Was planning on doing my update tomorrow on day 14 but as I peaked in the tent this morning before lights out I just can’t help but share progress.

I could not be happier with how things are going (knocks on head). Today is day 13 of 12/12 already have a really nice bud set. Still stretching it seems.

The results from alternating the supplements in the maintenance solutions are exceeding any of my expectations. This is the road I’ll be taking from here. The vigorous growth, fast bud set and overall general health of the plants is stellar.

The one thing that is bugging me is the overpopulation of rove beetles again. So last night I put the top layer of my worm bin, this is jam packed with mites so I’m hoping this provides some more food for them. And then mulched with some oyster straw to hopefully give them a better habitat encouraging them to stay put :thinking:
The straw is the only difference I can’t think of from last round where the roves weren’t an issue at all. So worth a shot.

The girls got Bloom Maintenance solution + WCA foliar yesterday along with the JLF watering. 4oz in 3 gallons of water with .5oz of WormBinJuice. I have also been trying to hit them with the foliar twice. Once 15 minutes or so before lights on and then 15 minutes before lights out.

PhotoDump…

That is all for now.
Y’all be good, good vibes y’all :sunglasses:

26 Likes

Straw is always a good move. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thanks for the continued updates, always a joy to watch everything go well here. :+1:

6 Likes

Good Monday morning Fam!
Update for day 21 of flower in the 4x4. Everybody is cruising along, stretch is mostly done I think.
Got a few chores done over the weekend, defoliate a good bit and finally finished the second trellis level. Noticed a few brown pistols this morning but I’m thinking it’s due to my heavy handedness weaving the twine. It was not easy getting to that back corner.

Last night the bed got 2.5 gallons of water with 4oz of JLF. This morning just before lights out they got a shower of FruitFormula, maintenance/SEA/WCA. They will get another shower 15 minutes before lights on this evening.

On to the show,
Group…

BlackRaspberry…

SpaceCowboy #2

SpaceCowboy #1

SunRa…

After the shower, they seem happy :blush:

Some volunteers fruiting and buckwheat flowering…

Pleased to report the plan for the roves worked like a charm. They have been where they belong since the day after the mulch and topdress went in…

Hope everyone has a fantastic week!!
Y’all be good, good vibes y’all :sunglasses:

29 Likes

You keep them happy for sure man, but that Black Raspberry is a thing of beauty.

7 Likes

Some healthy plants you got there, canopy is looking pretty flat, filling up the net fast

6 Likes

Thanks bud, yeah I’m really interested in this BR, very different than the one I grew prior as well as what @CrunchBerries had. So in the end we will hopefully have at least 3 phenos to pick the best out of.

8 Likes

I’m happy old man for sure @Mrgreenthumb :slight_smile: thank yas

It’s no @DesertHeartGardens canopy but I get a little closer every time :wink:

5 Likes

Looking great!! Got any close ups of how that top trellis attaches to the poles? I’ve been wanting to do that for a while now.

8 Likes

She’s a frosty girl. lol

Sorry. I love zooming in. :wink:

14 Likes

Thank ya thank ya @imstinky, will get some later, they asleep now. but the tent spreaders are from @bassman5420 and i used @ReikoX style with the screws in the pvc to wrap the twine around.

LOL @MoBilly , you looing for cat hair? :wink:
yeah man, she started frostin up a couple days ago :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Shit that’s a beautiful canopy just as good as any of my runs :joy: love that stage of flower so much growth and things to do in the garden looking so good! Happy Monday to you bud @BeagleZ

8 Likes

Here you go @imstinky

17 Likes

Thank you! Looks clean. I need to do something like this

6 Likes

Killing it as per usual my dude. That SunRa looks like it’s gonna stack into a proper bat!

6 Likes

Looking good duder!!

3 Likes

Thanks fellas! I might have to finally get a pair of them fancy grow light glasses, I’m staring more than usual :crazy_face:

10 Likes