Beans 4 St. Jude

Thats amazing bro, best of luck on the new projects. Im def following along!

3 Likes

Wow now that’s some space to have fun!!

2 Likes

Very cool!

The ex pipe fitter in me has to ask. Where are the fire sprinklers?

5 Likes

Not in yet, still framing walls and getting ready to lay track and unistrut for SIP install, then hvac ductwork finishing alongside raceway, then fire I believe…

As pipe fitter, of interest would be fertigation is that giant room on the right. 10kgal RO storage, 500gal batch tanks, HEA injectors, growlink controls

10 Likes

Not to be that dude but it’s been 3 months are the 420 deals gonna ship or just thanks for the donations either way it’s cool.

3 Likes

That’s not a dog house. Thats a house :rofl:

They’ll ship when I get to them. At $6.25/pack with the 420 deal that goes directly to St. Jude, just the way it is…

Should have paid for express shipping :wink:

3 Likes

Damn, 3 months and then told to fuck off nicely. That’s cool.

5 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. Such a dickhead response. Dont offer the deal if your not gonna follow through and be an ass about it. WTF.

4 Likes

Hold on fellas I got no qualms with brother Lou thoes are gonna be Xmas gifts so if it takes a few more months it’s cool. No sweat also didn’t know we could pay for express shipping.

4 Likes

Get the fuck outta my thread along with anyone that wants to upvote that garbage.

I made a joke you thin skinned prick. How many times have I apologized for the delay of taking the time to produce seeds, package, sort, and mail at my expense. I bill out at $250/hr if you want to pay my hourly rate.

Fuck off. This thread has raised over $7,500 for St. Jude.

We all good @BO55
There is no express shipping, it was a joke because I don’t see a penny for any of this.

10 Likes

Hey if you want to try my latest creation Sour Neon Blue Raspberry Lemonade I will put a pack together and ship it to you tomorrow. They are fem seeds. No charge. I stand fully behind these seeds. Dm if interested.

6 Likes

I’ve got quite a bit of gear from Lou, BO55. If there’s something you wanted to drop right away, let me know and if I have it, it’s yours. I guarantee he will get to you once he gets settled.

4 Likes

Nah I’m good brother got atleast 500packs of shit that won’t see the dirt that’s why I said I didn’t mind the wait was a joke all love here.

6 Likes

That is very interesting. I can’t wait to see some pics of it finished.

So I have been playing with this app on my phone. It’s called calculator. Let’s see what is says.
So a gallon of water is 8.3lbs. X 10k= 83000 lbs.

I’m not an engineer, but can that floor hold that much weight without issue? I’m half joking with my question, but damn that’s a lot of water!

After a quick google search, a 6” thick slab can hold up to 3000 pounds per square foot.

5 Likes

Finally got to smoking some of the stuff , took a bong rip in the morning, and mannn what a nice high… awesome taste too, not sure which pheno that was bc it was missing the label, but was definite sum dank! Earthy funky chemy flavors

Still need to try the other plants… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cheers ! im high as fuck

7 Likes

Sexy flexy sprinklers for you pipe lovers

Glad you enjoyed it @bigLblazed

Aphid mining on some wildflowers

11 Likes

Yes bro, very nice genes… please send me some more of them bubblehead x bosscotti :wink:

I regret not keeping cuts, there an extra sour pheno in there that tastes amazing…

Some phenos are really strong too! Shit makes me paranoid sometimes haha love it!

2 Likes

Ogchem x boscotti, these were def harvested a week or two early, but they still came out nice!

8 Likes