Whats stock looking like on these?
3x nyghao x goji
6x ogc x spgao
5x 4sd x chemd x spgao
Ill order after holiday

10 Likes

Yes, there’s plenty of stock of those varieties

9 Likes

@LouDog420, envelope of goodies showed up today. Thank you for doing this.

9 Likes

Got them!
Thank you so much for this beautiful auction @LouDog420

Merry Christmas everyone!

5 Likes

Just got mine in, thanks LouDog!

5 Likes

@LouDog420 The mail made it safe. Thanks and Happy Holidays!

4 Likes

Casey Jones X Sour Bubble Bx1

12 Likes

That’s awesome to see these growing!

4 Likes

This is a monocrop. I cant wait to see variation in the packs

5 Likes

Definitely has the potential to be all over the board.

The last year of pollination, I rounded out the tray with a few casey jones f2s and sour bubble f2s (maybe 2 or 3 of each), in addition to the casey x sour b and sour b x casey (always listed female x male)… So theoretically, you could have something in there that’s pure casey or pure sour b, but very unlikely. We were running 36 to a tray in outdoor guerilla plots back then, survival of the fittest usually brought it down to 10-15 by fall. All males were left to do there thing. We tossed any females that had poor structure, yield, or any mold. What was left was the CJSB IX1 that was released.

Happy to see the viability still in them and going to good use. Still have hundreds and have given away thousands over the years, so would rather see them popped than rot in a vault…

Good vibes all

8 Likes

They look immaculate! Nice going.

5 Likes

I will start mine in a week or two.

Do you have any photos of Casey vs Sour Bubble leaners? I looked through the old posts on the Mac you sent me, but all the pictures in there are gone unfortunately

4 Likes

No pics, but easy to tell SB from CJ leaners…

SB, dark green, jurassic giant prehistoric looking leaves, shorter/squatter, denser, slower flowering, smaller yield.

Casey, NLD, light green but sometimes color with reds and dark purples/black in cold temps, foxtail, stretchy, floppy, faster growth, big yield…

But likely, you’ll find everything in between…

Good vibes all, happy new year

12 Likes

This helps a lot, thank you so much! Happy new year everyone

I started 10 and 8 have poped a tail in paper towl. Some already broke soil with helmet still on. Not sure how many will make it, but the CJSB still seem to work :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Nice Zett, glad to see germination success on the old beans.

For anyone that donates and gets seeds. I don’t care if it’s germ issues, quality issues, not hitting your personal palate, whatever. If you’re not happy, just send me a message and we’ll send out more beans until you are happy. The point here is to spread seeds and raise some money for St. Jude’s while we do it.

Donations are still open. We’re just under a grand total raised. It will stay open until I post otherwise, with new offerings added occasionally as we toss more pollen.

12 Likes

Can’t ask for a better guarantee from a breeder than that!

4 Likes

We’re all caught up on donations, with everything mailed out. We still have a whole lot of beans, so don’t be shy.

We’re over $1,000 donated, thanks to Overgrowers.

Good vibes,
LD

13 Likes

Donation made brother :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

Just a reminder, I need to see the donation amount and the time/date. That’s it… The pop up St Jude gives you when you make a donation, often doesn’t list the time/date. You’ll get an email which has all this info easily viewable. Screenshot that, and remove any sensitive or non-needed info. All I need is the donation amount and time/date.

This isn’t anyone in particular, just the last half dozen or so are all missing the time/date portion.

So, to recap…

• Send me a screenshot without the time/date - I send it back
  • Send me a screenshot without the donation amount - I send it back
  • Send me a screenshot with both the time/date and donation amount - I send you seeds

:slight_smile:

14 Likes