**Beans and BBQ** πŸŽ‡

Count me in. I love burnt ends! Can’t wait for Sunday. Thanks for the work involved, the expense paid and the love spread. See ya on Funday Sunday. DIBS for some beans and a cool sticker!

4 Likes

Hey what great and really generous idea, and as its global please count me in.See ya on Sunday(monday for me):relaxed::+1::v:

1 Like

Me too!

Hey @anon93244739 any autos in the bunch.
:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

This is shaping up to be an epic event @anon93244739, you are doing an amazing job. With an extra weeks holidays I will actually get to watch this instead of driving home so really looking forward to seeing it unfold.

5 Likes

VERY cool :sunglasses: :ok_hand: and VERY awesome of you :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Yes if it has an A on the pouch it’s an auto, @TestOfOath can tell you more… They donated most of the autos

6 Likes

Thanks Doug, feel free to join in on the festivities!

3 Likes

Thanks brother, looking forward to it. You have been working you backside off to make this an amazing day so really excited to see it.

2 Likes

Dosidos auto reversed from G13 genetics crossed with Master Sensei Genetics White Walker auto mother (Skylar White x White widow XXL)

Dosidos auto reversed from G13 genetics crossed with OG Kush auto mother from Kera Genetics

Dosidos auto reversed from G13 genetics crossed with Pluto Cut R F3 (quattro kush x og kush) auto mother from Ethos genetics

8 Likes

3 hours smoke, 4 hours braising in bbq sauce, honey and butter.

14 Likes

Now I am starving and I wasn’t hunger.
:green_heart: :rofl: :seedling:

4 Likes

I’ll bring the cake. Mom’s cake is the best!

4 Likes

This is going to be quite the turn out! I’ll resist the urge to call dibs on anything, got too much as it is :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

But really this will improve the current inventory

And you need these

3 Likes

All of us right now:

6 Likes

@anon93244739 I’d be happy to donate seeds next time, if you accept from hobbyist breeders.

3 Likes

Of course! Shoot me a pm

3 Likes

My main man @anon93244739 tha build up for this amazing giveaway Beans and BBQ has been epic! β€œThe crowd goes wild” I have been seeing so much talk of this exciting event :raised_hands: thru out the OG community!
Congratulations already, cause I know it’s gonna be super fantazzmikk…

9 Likes

Beans and BBQ eve everyone, only one more day to wait

3 Likes

How exciting! You Rock @anon93244739 !
This is going to be crazy…
:green_heart:

2 Likes