**Beans and BBQ** 🎇

@HaRdRoC it probably won’t help you but on jbc seeds there’s a breeder named mosca that has worked with the indiana bubblegum a bit. only one cross is in stock and that’s indiana bubblegum x cherry sunshine #4, which is believe is a bodhi seed it;s crossed to. (aka cherry bubblegum). i met the guy once at a grow shop appearance and got some bubblegum gelato, nice guy. he had sold out of the regular indiana bubblegum

1 Like

Wow! I gotta say lol Just wow! This has been such an awesome idea, ‘Beans and BBQ’ Thanks to you @anon93244739 and all the donors! Also, such a grand display of OG brotherly love and giving to pass beans on to others! Can’t forget the congrats to all of you lucky dibbers that got the fire ya wanted! :grin: :sunglasses: :+1: :heart:

10 Likes

Thanks, but I’m just looking for the Bubblegum, with no cross, as I would like to use it in my own cross :grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

What @johnnypotseed said.

2 Likes

I second that err… wait third that I guess

1 Like

odds are slim, but if the random bonus pack ends up in my hands you’ll be the first person i’ll let know

1 Like

Sadly out of town and had to hit up a dispensary. But they treated me well!!!

Edit: strain YG Garlic Mintz

2 Likes

I want to be part of the fun! Got something I’ll be giving away in a few minutes, but I’m putting out this disclaimer that these seeds were requested to be given to someone who is in need and will grow them reasonably soon! So if that sounds like you stand by…

3 Likes

2 or 3 left…

6 Likes

There are only five in the pack of bubblegum, so kind a hard to split. I have been looking for something to do a seed run on, and these may be them… If so I’ll make sure you are right up at the top of the list if I do…

10 Likes

Over 1000 posts in less then 12 hrs woah…
Hope your all having fun

6 Likes

Do it! Seeeeeed ruuunnnnnnnnnn

7 Likes

That’s a good list to be on.

1 Like

I think we are all having a blast!

This has been a great Fourth of July!!

1,000 thanks to everyone who donated seeds for this!!!

1,000,000 thanks to @anon93244739 for doing all the hard work and heavy lifting to make this happen!!!

12 Likes

100% Thank you :blush::pray:

2 Likes

DIBBS!!

oh wait lol i ain’t in it old habits and such folks :crazy_face: :+1: :heart:

4 Likes

I’m looking forward to the Frankenstein S1 Christmas giveaway @JohnnyPotseed!!! :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And the 90’s WhiteRhino

4 Likes

@Dirtron

2 Likes

Well I’m sure hoping that’ll happen cuz! And planning on it as well… lol There WILL be seeds!

edit… Now the WR is def looking up, I do have pollen from her

3 Likes

Oh I missed all the fun