BeAns breeding thread. 2.0

High there OG’ers, its great to be back. I joined in 04 and to this day im still popping bagseeds, mostly my own now daze. Just popped some of my most progeny tested stock for reproduction, hybridization and recombination.

Mainly working with pure narrow leaf genes, it takes a LONG time to work through several lines to test a male, its taken 7 years to get through all the crosses i made with a Punta Rosa (panama x colombian) male.

Thanks to Kaiki, RichardWilliams, LaManoNegra and TomHiĺl.

25 Likes

Hi @BeAn, welcome back to the Overgrow!

Any photos to share of what you are working on?

7 Likes

j
Congo pointe noire x congo black x panama x colombia

20 Likes

Purple Ot1 selection from Ace

17 Likes

Thanks Loki! Im really excited to be back, its been a long time!

5 Likes

Congo#3 x deepchunk x PR(panama x colombia) and double congo x punta rosa

19 Likes

C x dc x p x c male

15 Likes

Love some nld. Good luck sir

4 Likes

Thanks bro, i cant seem to do a grow without some…even in an OGkush market i have moved some wisp…so there are still cats who apprieciate the finer side out there! Thanks for dropping by!

6 Likes

Cool stuff! I :heart: the strains you’re working.

3 Likes

Thanks LHS, here are some shots from a few days into 12/12 with my current run.

^Rotten Banana from thug pug

^ Headbanger from Karma

16 Likes

I only run organic yes till, my dirt has been cycled since 2011, adding stuff like rock dust etc only works long term. Just started using things like mammoth p, went heavy on the guano this run, will see how it pans out.

Have on hand:
Gg4
Bruce banner
Miley biker
Josh d from karma
Chem4dd from verdant green
Chimeras cookie s1
Heasbanger
Space cake
Thin mint
Psycosis
Mental thunk
Ecsd chaco
Super lemon haze
Rotten nana

Plus a load of haze, betty hybrids and about to pop another 2 packs of toms haze, one from chimeras fridge which i hope will germ better than the last i tried.

12 Likes

Those headbangers and thin mints! On the other forum the bunny ranch owner is sending some HB to me

4 Likes

That’s funny and everythings looking wonderful in your garden btw. Im getting into landrace strains, but not like you! man love the crosses. Peace bro.

4 Likes

Thanks guys, im really excited to run some more modern hybrids alongside the skinnys and landraces, seems the way forward is the combination of old and new age for the next big thing.

In flower is headbanger, miley, c4dd, space cake, slh, rotten nana and a josh d in the shade.

Started working with landraces pretty much ten years ago because of people like, but not only: Zamalito, Raco, kaiki, kanga, tomhill and ras pablo. It earns no money and although i have put hybrids out the margin was poor, but im in this for the game not the pay but bills but billin’ regardless.

Feels great to be home guys, i need to tidy up my grow rooms and my whole facility to be honest. Not to mention the next cubic metre of soil im going to have to turn over in the next 3weeks, planning on making about 5m cubic of dirt from compost, hulls and all that good stuff and bringing that in slowly.

^ deep congo x punta rosa

^congo pn x purple haze x punta rosa

^TomHill Haze

18 Likes

Great stuff in that room. Thanks for sharing.

5 Likes

Been a hot minute since last posting in here. Lots of work has been done in the mean time, some of the latest seeds harvested are more along the broad leaf end of the spectrum. Some of my favourites from the testing were real spicy apple dank, the old betty x x18 came out very distinctly similar in terp profile to mom, but much less stretch/bloom time. Some of the stand out plants from the lines were pure violet musk similar to the josh d x Double congo x panama / colombia, Oaxaca79 x panama x x18 was like an apple amnesia type profile.

Still got lots to test and the tom hill hazes x purple oldtimer / meao thai have me excited the most, second to Miley biker x Apple cake!

6 Likes

Welcome back bro! Sounds epic, so let us know more or if you have a catalog of stuff available, i would love to have a look when you can man, thanks.

1 Like

We have a modest catalogue available by request, if you PM me an email i can forward the latest iteration. Really appreciate the kind words. k+

2 Likes