Gonna be a EPIC show,can’t wait for this

5 Likes

That is very cool indeed!
Pleasure to meet you, awesome family.
Everyone else took all the good jokes.
I am left with this…
You should update your phone. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’ll be here. I get bored watching mine grow, I’ll watch yours too.

3 Likes

Go Man, I’m sending you all the positive stuff I’ve got.
I can’t help but notice, you Like leaving the Big Leaves on ! Is that the norm or the Strain ?

2 Likes

These plants are young. I remove some of the big sucker leaves when I put them into flower and all of the sucker leaves on day 21 of flower.

4 Likes

Thanks for that. I too agree with day 21. I had to ask though, she looks pretty damn healthy

3 Likes

I have not touched them at all.

5 Likes

I’ve got to do more of that… nothing

3 Likes

Day #21 from flip, or Day #21 from flowers setting?
@THCeed @MissinBissin

3 Likes

From the flip.

3 Likes

What’s that Dark green chunky little Gordita in the back? all of it look’s stellar

5 Likes

I’ve only done it outdoors… 21 days after 14 hours of daylight

3 Likes

That was an Ewok lipsmacker cross. Freaking amazing smoke too. Tastes like blueberries. From @hollyho.
@CapnCannabis

3 Likes

Oh boy don’t ask me what I’m doing because I don’t know I just laced the bottom half of both of these plants with my freaky Freakshow pollen. The plant on the left is purple Paonia Paralyzer and the plant on the right is Machupi’s Budda

26 Likes

That’s always the case ain’t it :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Very good looking the Machupi’s Budda.!!

Good grows @THCeed

5 Likes

Very very good is the (ewokx cdlc) x lipsmacker. Im looking forward to trying it outside, I still have a couple beans.

13 Likes

Niiice! :+1: I keep hearing on podcasts that the best plants come from unplanned (I dunno what I’m doing) instances & bagseeds.

11 Likes

My Wreckage Master Bastard Kush on its way into flower. All the big leaves are trimmed off, this biggest one had 13 fronds. That’s a 15" pot.

27 Likes

:hushed::hushed::hushed: damn that is a massive leaf, that wmbk is a bad ass plant for sure

6 Likes