Beans for everyone (Part 1)

500 fems? :scream_cat:

holy-cow-the-simpsons

11 Likes

More like holy herd of cattle . Lol

9 Likes

You know I like this shit.

11 Likes

If I had that many fem seeds I’d get in trouble .

10 Likes

Are you looking for trouble? Cause I can send you some trouble. lol

18 Likes

They’d be finding plants everywhere.
You know like those grass medians in Target parking lots, rest area dog walk areas, behind the Chinese restaurant & every park/hiking trail :laughing:

To be clear, I speak of a fictional person/situation, for humor purposes. I would never plant seeds unlawfully. :+1:

10 Likes

Thanks bud it’s tempting but I’d better pass . If I had them the itch might need scratching.

6 Likes

That’s what I like to hear. Plant them on your favourite walk in the spring. Plant them everywhere, and watch them Overgrow the world buahhh buahhha

16 Likes

Or fill my tin box to capacity. Lol

4 Likes

Anytime my friend.

5 Likes

I need to lose weight :+1:

2 Likes

I think I just might have to fill up your pockets. Looks like I might of already started filling them.

4 Likes

Yup I got a pack of Wreckage Master from you :+1:
A good start for sure!

6 Likes

Send me your info again and I will get this in the mail for ya.

17 Likes

I’m absolutely blown away by the generosity of this place. Overgrow 1.0 got me started many moons ago, and Overgrow 2.0 is helping me get restarted nearly 20 years later. It’s hard getting up to speed after sitting idle for so long, but hopefully someday I too will be able to share the love with others.

Btw I’m one of those people who can’t do edibles. They don’t get me “high” and the results are unpleasant: chest pain, severe anxiety, and grinding my teeth (I have actually broken a couple). I will just stick with flowers.

18 Likes

Very nice… 500 fems… it’s a fem army bro woohoo!!

3 Likes

500 FEMS! What a madness!!

Happy growings!!!

3 Likes

Bwah-ha-hah!!!

4 Likes

Thank you so much @THCeed !

You sent me seeds even if you don’t know me ! And didn’t want money !

I hope all the best for you and thank you so much ! I’m very grateful about your generosity

All the best

7 Likes

Yehaw THC, its frickin awesome how you handle these Underseeded regions

3 Likes