Beans for everyone (Part 1)

As soon as I received i would Throw it on some freakshows and blackberry moonrocks

1 could only try. I think so as long as it didnā€™t get soaked on the way

1 Like

I guess Iā€™d combine it with SSDD & call it Sunshine Cheese Dream.

Oo, very interesting.
6 minutes yā€™all

Thanks, yep been out to the nursery, ferted everything, raised the 2m high cages on the autos up on stilts (3 m. rebars withe bottom of the cages at 1 m.!) to try to keep up with the growth! :joy: Then raced back to try to catch some of the OG maddness!

Iā€™m not sure??? Figure Iā€™ll leave that up to THCeed to decide. Absolutely donā€™t want it to go to waste so no problem if he thinks itā€™ll be any problem!

:call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Cool, I was genuinely curious if pollen could survive the weeks/months journeys to us. Guess water/humidity is the only killer eh?

2 Likes

300 posts since I was last on a couple hrs ago. Whatā€™s going on ? Lol

4 Likes

Tell me if, when, and how youā€™d use some Cheese Pollen. Hurry!
Two minutesā€¦

1 Like

Chuck it in my grow room and hope for the best! Maybe cross it to some Greenhouse Exodus Cheese :cheese:!!!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

I got a bunch of girls getting ready to flip in a few weeks. NL#2 and Purest Indica from Authentic Genetics, pre 98 bubba kush from clone and Iā€™m going to hit a few branches with Dougā€™s Blue Kush pollen. It would be cool to hit some others with Cheese pollen as Iā€™ve never tried anything with Cheese genetics.

3 Likes

Oh I got itā€¦ drive by a corporate cannabis field & launch it over their crop by drone! :laughing:

2 Likes

how is the NL2? I have nl2 x ancient og i was thinking of running.

2 Likes

Damn, @CocoaCoir, @FirstCavApache64, and @Gonzo. Tough choices. Though everyoneā€™s are great in their own way!
Gonna go with my gut. @CocoaCoir, that sounds like something that I would do. You win with OGEEZE!

@THCeed, you mind taking the details from him and gift it over?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what I used and they it worked good.

Thank you. How long does the pollen stay viable ?

A long time if dried and stored properly.

I believe there is only 1 way to find out.

1 Like

Ok that is awesome thank you very much.

He won last weekend, lucky guy but I love ā€œOGeeseā€

3 Likes

This worked out great, gave me time to fill a few packs.