Beans for everyone (Part 2)

I scared the shit out of a big deer on my way in to sit for the evening. I’m still hacking stuff up but no other symptoms. So, I will say not bad.
Thanks

4 Likes

It is even hard to get in Michigan I think it has to be at the duty-free store there, States side.

1 Like

I never went to or worked in a bar in Michigan that carried everclear 190 proof. At best was similar to 151 if they carried anything that strong. When I was in high school got it at the liquor stores and duty free. That was a year or two ago so things might have changed.lol
Don’t you hate it when you see the best game on the way to your spot. Then all you have is squirrels yelling and throwing sticks and acorns at you lol.

2 Likes

I know they can be very chatty at times, but I’ve never had one chuck an acorn at me yet. :rofl:

2 Likes

Really oh man sticks and acorns. If I leaned up against a tree they nested in they would let me know!:rofl::rofl: I can’t be the only one that’s been attacked by squirrels. City squirrels are really bad about protecting their areas.lol

2 Likes

Yea, that’s why I figured ,The source by extractCraft was worth it to me so I can recover most of the alcohol witch is a pain to get unless u don’t care about wasting money it’s expensive , or it’s easy to find and cheap…

2 Likes

I think some one stole ure seeds from my mail box….
Ure in Canada correct, they are highly sought after,
Because they are so fire :fire:

2 Likes

Did you ever get the backups someone was gonna send?

OK, so I dropped 9 Freakshow beans “bean #1” into a hot water bath.
Thanks, @Wizdom I will keep you posted. If I can get 8 of them to sprout, they will be going into my new DWC buckets.

13 Likes

Hot water? That’s a first for me how’s that working?

2 Likes

They’re clean as a whistle!

He is making some Freakshow Soup

2 Likes

Stoked to see how these go for you mate. Bean #1 is first mother from seed, bean #2 is obviously the second mother. Clone is the last mother, was from a clone I received from a buddy. All were dusted with the same best male from seed. The freakshow seed will look immature and some will be duds. All the best mate

3 Likes

I dropped you a letter Monday with the wmbk in it. Should be there any day.

3 Likes

cool, hopefully not from Nevada or Canada , because there were 2 send to me that either got miss delivered or stolen,
What state u located in @420noob

1 Like

Lol, maybe I will have to send…

2 Likes

No shit!:joy::joy:

1 Like

u in nevada

Every Single Seed I’ve ever germinated since I was 13, goes in as hot of water as I can get from my tap, into a mason jar for 24 hours. All the ones that are sprouted, go right in the ground, the other ones get paper towel for a day.
Please tell me that this isn’t a well kept secret. And here I thought I was the one learning stuff.

13 Likes

Yes I noticed they are certainly light in color. I will certainly keep you posted.

1 Like