Beans for everyone (Part 2)

This must be paradise! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::heart::heart::heart:
I had to zoom in to realize some of those fruit trees aren’t fruit trees! :joy: definitely trees though!

3 Likes

Seem like everything that @THCeed grows gets huge! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

First pick what’s the big f@#ker in the middle row first plant looks like a flange pole to support it already. Wow does make a guy jealous.

3 Likes

Holy shit, those are some nice big plants. :astonished: :+1:

3 Likes

Agreed. My guess is Frankie.

Damn @THCeed, you’re gonna have some trees!
(As if you don’t already) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

A new cross I am trying. @DougDawson ‘s Purple Paonia Paralyzer X Freakshow. I call it Purple Freak. I was going to call it Purple Jesus, but thought I better not. Now I’m not saying it’s bigger than Jesus’ and I’m not saying it’s better than Jesus’, I’m just saying. LOL
Next in line is the London Double Pound Cake and then another new cross Pina Cheese. All going to be huge I think.

15 Likes

Oh…duh. I think I knew that already.
Permanent stoner brain over here. :joy:

1 Like

Great looking garden, must be awesome to stroll amongst your “trees”. :grin:

1 Like

In about a month and a bit, it starts to get a little fragrant.

2 Likes

About 4.5 feet off the ground.

35 Likes

That’s tremendous growth. How is the PM resistance?

2 Likes

Think you may have to wait til PM season to get that answer since it’s a new breed.

4 Likes

Incredible! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Very nice garden @THCeed, one day I hope to be able to grow out in the open. For now I make do.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Same here bud…same here.
:peace_symbol::heart:

1 Like

I got a feeling I’m gonna learn a lot through trial and error outside. I hope nature is forgiving on me :joy:

4 Likes

Beautiful brother, thinfmg is going to be a beast.

2 Likes

Just keep an eye on it like you would inside. At least you don’t have to worry about water and ferts as much out there. And the lighting is cheaper.

3 Likes

Damn look at the size of that leaf under your hand with the lighter looks like a dinner plate. Purple freak may not be bigger than Jesus but at least just as big!:rofl::rofl::rofl:. Looks amazing.

2 Likes

Here is a better look.
9 inches between finger tips.

30 Likes