Beans for everyone (Part 2)

Ask on the seed trading thread.

A cricket farting?

2 Likes

The f2 is where the freaks are supposed to come out.

The soil I donā€™t reuse, I dump on the flowers
I was sitting out a few days ago, saw a bee buzzing the flowers
Then saw the ground (as it was a few inches off the ground) was moving under the wind of its wings, like a helicopter landing or flying close to the ground
It was the perlite, cause itā€™s so light
kinda neat

4 Likes

2 ants having sex.

Getting there, almost caught up. Who am I kidding, about half way. Lol

19 Likes

Thank you for all that, I appreciate you!

2 Likes

i appreciate what everyone does to make this place runā€¦i may be one of those envelopes i canā€™t recallā€¦lol

thank you brother

2 Likes

Definitely one of the best threads on OG, and THCeed keeps it rockinā€™. Canā€™t come to OG without hitting up this spot.

3 Likes

OK so I wanna give a shout out to THCeed and give props to the Lennon SkyWalker beans he sent me. They turned out to be ABSOLUTE BEASTS in the garden. Although Iā€™ve yet to harvest any, they are extremely vibrant. With a thick stalk from a foot high, and no worries on sex, theyā€™ve all been females, they are just amazing to watchā€¦ They have blown past all others in their spot, with Banana Republic hot on their tail. Looks like truly a special plant, and will be on point in my Awesomsauce grow journal. Glad I got a stash of these, canā€™t wait to do a dedicated grow with them.

Pic doesnā€™t do justice, but Skywalker on left, Wedding Cake on right.

15 Likes

Nice plants @PioneerValleyOG , a big thanks mr. @THCeed , highfibr. Wtg overgrow
ā€¦anyone have any Skywalker seeds i can trade, many thanksā€¦

3 Likes

I got a few apples, but THCeed is the tree, if heā€™s low I can send a ten pack of my feminized.
Also, I slipped out between the rain drops and took a couple more pics, as the ones I took didnā€™t do justice, hereā€™s a couple pics.

Here you can see the LSW clearly dominating the other plants. And sheā€™s clearly a girl. I believe.

Now for my screw up of the day I think, but wonder. I looked at this Skywalker and said, damn, balls, you gotta go. So I clipped it. On careful inspection, I saw pistils and said crap ! I just chopped a girl! Not only that, a favorite! Might have been a herm, Iā€™ll ask you guys,

Iā€™ve heard tell that large growing calyxes can be confused for male sacs. Iā€™m not sure if I should have clipped this one so fast, or just isolated it for a bitā€¦

5 Likes

That looks like a herm to me

4 Likes

Yeah iā€™m sorry to say those look to be balls. They are too far away from the stems to be calyx. Plus the subtle lighter striping from base to tip.

8 Likes

Yes, balls, and clearly pistils. Ughā€¦
Well, at least I did the right thing and clipped this transmogrifier.

6 Likes

Good eye. Wonder why?

1 Like

I blame violent video games.

6 Likes

And hormones in the milk.

1 Like

I think its that plastic bag milk :milk_glass:!

4 Likes

Could it be thereā€™s just too much toxic masculinity going on around your plants? Have you been watching John Wayne westerns in the grow area again?
:laughing:

6 Likes