Beans for everyone (Part 2)

If someone could do a call out to the sharks, it would be appreciated. Thanks.

6 Likes

Here sharkie sharkie

1 Like

Would you like to try the US22?

3 Likes

Copied Doug’s list.
@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik

11 Likes

I stand corrected.
Don’t have that Chocolate Thia × Rockin Rain either.
Thanks bud! :wink::+1:

2 Likes

I have a feeling there might still be a few things in the upper fridge for you to try.

4 Likes

Oh I’m sure. And fyi, some of your stuff is getting wet as soon as my space is pollen free.

2 Likes

Thanks @THCeed for the giveaway, I don’t think I have the BC bigbud.

2 Likes

Ah ha! You all left the winning number open!

Good luck everyone :metal:

2 Likes

Thanks @THCeed for the cool contest. Big bud is one I’ve wanted to try growing for sure but they all sound great.

4 Likes

Thanks @THCeed for the nice giveaway and a shot at it! :+1: :partying_face: :v: :sunglasses:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all in this one :point_up:! :partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I am on my way to the mailbox with an envelope for you and others.

4 Likes

Rain :cloud_with_rain:, sleet, not even snow :snowflake:, will stop :stop_sign: @THCeed to get the mail through :email: ! :mailbox: :+1: :partying_face: :rofl: :sunglasses: hell to the yeah! :v:

Thanks so much man, that’s some great news at the end of a long week of trimming. Finally got everything down and hanging. I really appreciate it.

13 Likes

I think the Chocolate Thai x Rockin Rain got lost or eaten by the mail possibly. I think I won on 4/20 but havent arrived.

2 Likes

Stoners dry cleaners that’s a lot of hangers. Lol

6 Likes

Looks like a very lucrative haul! :partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

The first two both sound great! Thank you for the chance @THCeed

I had issues with a few that I sent out at the same time not sure if the mailman got curious and then kept them all to himself

You have a new envelope in this pack.

14 Likes

Which two? LOL

2 Likes