Beans for everyone (Part 2)

T shirts at one of those kiosks in the middle of the mall. I don’t know if they do their own printing or if purchased with graphics already if that’s what you are asking

1 Like

Yes. I love the Bart shirt.

I kinda figured you would. Bet you might have that type of hoodie even lol the backwoods one right.

I wish…
I would certainly grab it if I seen it.

1 Like

If I go back there I might just have to ask you for your addy! I don’t go to the mall very often but see what’s what :wink:

I would totally compensate you for it.
Regardless, thanks for posting that.

1 Like

I know that you would that’s not even an issue. It’s at a mall I don’t go close to very often but if close consider it done. https://www.etsy.com/listing/872065965/backwoods-bart-simpson-smoking-hooded

Googled Bart Simpson backwoods and tons of shirts and hoodies popped up! Hope that elps you just in case what size t-shirt/hoodie would you be? @THCeed

3 Likes

I think @THCeed is the same size as Milhouse Van Houten. :green_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks for that info, very awesome of you. I would be an XL.

1 Like

Do you mean when he buffed up to impress Lisa?
:sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

Good morning, OG
Some eye candy to start your day.

And some candy to start mine.

32 Likes

These just in
Thank you, @THCeed

14 Likes

When is it too late to transfer outside for flower I know it varies per location but how would I go about figuring this out ? (I’m in Southern California)

Thank you

5 Likes

I’m sure there will be a few members that are also from down that area that might have some great advice for you.

5 Likes

I’ll wait for them patiently

You can check out your local chapters website of California Rare Fruit Growers

https://crfg.org/homepage/chapters/california/

It helps a lot. There are so many microclimates in California.

5 Likes

Oh thank you so damn much ! Dude ur not kidding it’s insane the versatility there is here !

4 Likes

Can’t say I’ve ever seen a pool table of weed before…very nice! :grin:

2 Likes

What a nice haul. Like pouring your candy out at Halloween seeing the score

3 Likes

I wanna see someone try to grow a plant outside through the winter ( granted likely not possible in colder climates :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like