Beans for everyone (Part 3)

There’s also the “Freakers Ball” which is a reproduction group here on OG. My Nepali Watermelon Hashplant seed-run is part of this which is different that a co-op run.

@THCeed , are you also a Freaker as well or is it a play on words for “A formal dance event often characterised by a banquet followed by a social dancing involving the Freakshow strain.”

?

:grin:

:+1:

8 Likes

I think what you said. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I said 2 things! :man_facepalming:

:rofl:

3 Likes

Damn, never heard of the Freakers Ball group.

3 Likes

You can just have them buddy. Send me your address. I think there’s only 2 or 3 beans, all fems

3 Likes

:v:

8 Likes

Dropped 3 of these into the hot water spa last night. Pretty stoked about growing 1 of these outside.
Thanks again for the beans, @SHSC-1 you Reggae.

I have enough beans for these 3 outside, and to do a bean run inside. Super jacked about that.

23 Likes

Years back I went on a blueberry dispo hunt to smoke the best blueberry. After like a few months of testing strains, lumes blueberry crumble took the win. If you ever come across that one definitely grow it.

6 Likes

I don’t know what that was like but this reeks of Blueberry sweetness.
Have you asked around for that strain?

3 Likes

I’ve never thought to warm the water.

1 Like

As hot as it gets from the tap, into a mason jar, and into a little 6 pack cooler for 24 hrs.

3 Likes

Nope. Bluberry muffin, blueberry diesel, blueberry cupcake, bluberry gelato, bluberry queen, were just a few I remember. Was like 30 strain test.

2 Likes

Getting some fresh air today.

20 Likes

Ah yes. Did you fart yourselves out of the house?

1 Like

I’m sure this means something, of which I have no clue.

2 Likes

How are they coming along?

1 Like

Hope the seedlings won’t be too scared to see an example of their fate lying in the tray next to them :laughing:

1 Like

That’s something for them to strive for. :laughing:
These too.

Some of the outdoor getting ready. More pictures, of the rest of the lineup to follow.

18 Likes

Man I m excited , I got this new light dialed in and the Lsgtk and Lennon soup seedlings are looking great , I got so many strains started ,LSGTK,Lennon Soup,reg BB , Fem BB , Coastal BB ,BBM ,907 Blue Genes ,Blueberry Quest ,a Hindu Kush fem and a GDP fem …Gonna be a great season …Thx for ur generosity man . I m germinating the Freak show seeds for my Mountain Gorilla grow… ,

5 Likes

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful