Beans for everyone (Part 4)

Gotta grow those at some point. They were a part of an auction I won a while back and I’m hoping that they show up eventually.

3 Likes

Looks like I already sent him some. Enjoy the beans.

7 Likes

Freakshow just keeps growing on me, those leaves are something special and that flower is looking freaking good too! :+1:

34 Likes

How’s it smell?

7 Likes

With its nose :v:

15 Likes

But I know where everything is - he says - lol :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

My dog has got no nose so -

Thanks @Hashpants - one of my favourite jokes :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Hey Nick im not so happy buddy. My tiny dog drank a dish of gasoline and ran around in circles and finally fell over…:frowning_with_open_mouth:

5 Likes

Wait… what?

@Hashpants u for reals!? :face_holding_back_tears:

4 Likes

Is the question Why did you put a dish of gasoline down for him to drink - or - did he just run out of gas? :smiley: :joy:

5 Likes

Yep , ran out of gas here , here @Nick

6 Likes

Now - about the wide mouthed frog - not common around here! :smiley:

4 Likes

What the hell is a widemouthed frog??

4 Likes

Well, A wide mouthed frog lived in the swamp. One day he set off to meet his neighbours. First he met a dragonfly.

“HULLO! WHO ARE YOU?” he said.

“I’m a dragonfly, and I eat insects.” said the dragonfly.

“I’M A WIDE MOUTHED FROG, AND I EAT SNAILS AND WORMS!” said the wide mouthed frog. And he set off to look for more neighbours. Next he met a squirrel.

“I’m a squirrel, and I eat nuts and berries.” said the squirrel.

“I’M A WIDE MOUTHED FROG, AND I EAT SNAILS AND WORMS!” said the wide mouthed frog. And off he went to see who else he would meet.

Then he met a crocodile.

“I’m a crocodile, and I eat wide mouthed frogs.” said the crocodile.

And the frog replied, PURSING HIS LIPS TO MAKE THEM LOOK VERY SMALL

" Ooo! You don’t see many of those around these days, do ^you? "

:rofl: :rofl:

13 Likes

Got these in the mail today.
Thanks @THCeed. Appreciate you sending along.

Great trade. Thanks man.

26 Likes

An Angel sent you some little miracles

8 Likes

That looks like a nice haul. Enjoy my friend.

7 Likes

I love the smell, strong chemical, gassy maybe. This is just an awesome plant to watch grow. I sure am looking forward to working with these mutants.

9 Likes

Love your grow again this year matey . Start of season for us here already planted big bud X kryptonite and Lennon’s soup. Also crossed @middleman berry freak over your freakshow have about 40 beans soaking in water now. Did so many trades over winter hot so many great strains to grow got a couple of johhnypotseeds plants as mother’s for outdoor clones nl2 and super silver haze and godfather X sweet and sour Cindy , made about 3 or 4 thousand fem auto seeds over winter .plus maybe 3000 of binchickens abc seeds. Gunna be a busy summer out in the forests. Will end up starting a grow journal on here at end of October once seedlings and clones are taking off. Enjoy your harvests guys.

12 Likes

Sounds like an awesome line up. looking forward to some pictures. All the best with your grow.

1 Like