Beans for everyone (Part 4)

Got the name Pumpkin :smiley: - fantastic @Pixie65 for your tri-catalogue - great game @THCeed and hope the kitties are doing well :cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat:

3 Likes

When my cat was a kitten I named him whiskers but he never gets called that now that heā€™s grown itā€™s either fat cat or fat bastard :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

For your entertainment only
Freakshow has landed
Thanks @THCeed
Much appreciated :+1:

23 Likes

Awesome to see that they landed safely.

3 Likes

4d52a453-14ff-4bd2-b357-1cbda127166f_text

8 Likes

I have been wanting to try freekshow that looks like a fern am I right?

4 Likes

Thatā€™s love when you get a nickname lol

Has anybody heard from/talked to @Maddawg recently? I see its been a while since heā€™s been on.

3 Likes

Yes, he backed away for a while because of laws where he lives and family issues.

3 Likes

That is correct.

1 Like

Currently planning my next tent run. If anyoneā€™s got some autos they can spare,
I document daily ty.

3 Likes

Todayā€™s update, they look like they are finishing up their first week of flower.

@MissinBissin should I keep feeding the Humates now that she started flowering.

40 Likes

For sure, its a soil conditionerā€¦
Weā€™re not touching the Buds

Left one has the Girth, in the photos

Both look great, if I recall they were each testing a product involving Humaliteā€¦

Cheers @THCeed

5 Likes

They were, and the left one has some more girth from the start, thatā€™s why I gave that one to you. But overall, it is a super close race. I am switching to the Humate flower formula for the right one. Good luck, I hope you win. :wink:

5 Likes

Iā€™m going to send a msgā€¦

Great news is that the Side-by-Each Race will/can continue into Bloom!

4 Likes

Hey OG, hope everyone is having a smoking evening. I am looking for a brother in the states that I can send some beans to that will forward them to another brother in the states. I just got a bunch of forever stamps. I can send you some of these if you like. Iā€™m not sure if thatā€™s what you use or if they are for sending to Canada or International. But if anybody would step up to the plate, it would be greatly appreciated.

14 Likes

I can do that for ya @THCeed, the post office is really close to my house. Would love to help you guys out !

13 Likes

I knew with the great members here that it wouldnā€™t take long to find somebody to step up to the plate, Thatā€™s incredible, thank you so much. I will PM you.

9 Likes

Iā€™ll be waiting brother :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

I am just waiting for the okay.
You Reggae Brother

3 Likes