Beans for everyone (Part 1)

You’re most welcome friend.
It seems that’s where most people reach out with random searches. Many of which are found.
Just thought it could help. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

Beans for everyone indeed! I was lucky enough to win one of the @THCeed Friday giveaways.

And instead of one strain showing up, I received a cornucopia of great genetics. And I got to use the word “cornucopia” in a cannabis forum. It’s a super big day for me, thanks so much for your generosity!!!

17 Likes

I am anxiously waiting on the freak crosses. Those look really interesting.

3 Likes

Yeah, I have no experience with Freakshow or it’s crosses, but I’m planning to plant a few next round and see what happens.

1 Like

Any info on the US22 strain? Can’t find much searching the webs/this site.

If anyone is interested in joining in on the fun, please post a request in the thread linked below.

9 Likes

@THCeed is some of the best people I met in my life

He didn’t know me and gave me more than 1000 seeds !!

And the result is 95 percent of germination on the first 100 seeds I put

I hope life will bless you @THCeed

All the best

14 Likes

Got my beans today yay thanks @thceed I didn’t even know I won🤔!

7 Likes

Got mine today too, thanks my man @THCeed!

4 Likes

I see my plan is working…

11 Likes

3 Likes

Top Secret

3 Likes

Understood.

Thanks for sending. Got some:

BC Big Bud/Kryptonite/?
Lennon/Skywalker Ghost Triangle Kush Fems
Wreckage Master Bastard
US22

Unfortunately a few got smooshed during transit, but still have ample amounts that survived (only 2 US22, though, so I hope at least one is a female!)

Thanks again for your generosity!

3 Likes

1 year no problems, 1 week and 3 packs get damaged. Sorry to hear that. I have lots, so I can send more.

5 Likes

Please, no need. I have more than enough, it was more of a “just letting you know” standpoint (I know I like to know if something I send gets damaged).

3 Likes

Yes thanks for the input. The US22 is something I’m working on, it would be nice to hear your take on it. If you are going to grow it, I don’t mind sending more for your feedback.

4 Likes

Here it is thanks

Couple of the wmbk didn’t make it :disappointed_relieved: but I have lots already. Get tto play with BC big bud yay!

5 Likes

Must be the yearly roller adjustment at your postal carrier! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Sooner or later Im gonna hit you up for sone beanage. Thanks for all you do here. You give ole Double D a run for the money.

2 Likes

No kidding. That’s exactly what I was thinking.

1 Like