Beans for Grove bags

Hey you! Found em!!!

8 Likes

If youā€™re on a budget, nobody mentions them here but Grove makes all sorts of big commercial bags up to a forklift Supersac, these 5G wicket bags are the cheapest answer for folks with a big harvest at less than $2 each:

5 Likes

Thanks man. My budget is sending seeds lol. Thatā€™s about it. I appreciate the information for sure though.

7 Likes

I feel you there! If my card wasnā€™t already negative until I get this first paycheck at my new job, Iā€™d send you a couple but it do be like that sometimes

3 Likes

Thanks brother, I totally feel it.

2 Likes

are these the same as the regular grove bags? the description is a little confusingā€¦

2 Likes

Yeah theyā€™re the same membrane but no UV protection I donā€™t think, and more fragile/one time use

2 Likes

Awesome,thanks for the tip!

2 Likes

I think I might have enough @Pawsfodocaws
Let me check weā€™re I have them and I will send you a DM.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve got plenty of QP size if thatā€™s what you need

3 Likes

Iā€™m about to order some of the1/2oz how many is an elbows worth?

3 Likes

3 lbs. If you havenā€™t ordered. I need like 12 1/4 lb. @AppalachianBiscuits

1 Like

An elbow, also referred to by some as a pack is one pound.

7 Likes

Thank you all @Dirt_Wizard is helping me out!!! Props to the dude!

4 Likes

This has me thinking, does anyone around OG buy a case and resell/ trade with them? I live in the boonies and I make a killing out of bartering with canning jars.

2 Likes

They donā€™t, but more than once Iā€™ve had the thought that getting OG branded ones to sell as a fundraiser or whatever would be a killer idea, since they do custom bag graphics we could have a nice ā€œmembers stashā€ thing if someone was willing to put down the ordering money.

2 Likes

LB = elbow, the vernacular amazing.

my fave around this stuff is the numbers. a true pound is 454 grams, but there are dozens and dozens of rap songs about 448. why? an ounce is 28grams (and change), and a pound is sixteen ounces. 16x28=448! even funnier rap math - a kilogram is 1008 grams, not 1000 grams. why? a true pound is 454 grams, and a kilo is 2.22 pounds. 454 * 2.22 = 1008. how yā€™all gonna do it both ways like that?!

the conversions are hilarious. you know why Joe Walshā€™s ā€œMaserati does 185?ā€ in ā€˜Lifeā€™s Been Goodā€™?

300kmph is 186mph :rofl:

2 Likes

My favorite rap line about weights is probably Mos Def/Yasin Bey on ā€œMathematicsā€:

ā€œSixteen ounces to a pound, twenty more to a key,
A five minute sentence hearing and you no longer freeā€

3 Likes

1kg is 2.205 lb. or 2.20462 if you want to be more precise.

i donā€™t know where you got 2.22 from.

there are 453.59g in a lb. btw.

it matters for the point you are trying to make and in real life so people donā€™t dieā€¦

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.