Beardedvet222 Indoor budget grow

I am starting this thread in hopes of getting started on a budget. I’ll try to start this week/end.

A little about me:
I am a disabled veteran looking to get away from pharmaceutical meds. I have only recently begun to smoke cannabis. I smoke from a pipe. I want to grow my own, make edibles that I use every day ie butter, oil. I live in Northern NY and may attempt an outdoor grow in the spring.

29 Likes

Awesome, I’m here, tied up at the moment, but allowed to sniff around.

4 Likes

I’m locked in bro. I’ll take a seat right in front of the hookah!
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Forward together

2 Likes

if you need some seeds i can send you a few, free seeds=savings

10 Likes

I would absolutely love some seeds.

6 Likes

send me a dm with your shipping add. and ill get them out tomorrow morning then

6 Likes

Welcome @beardedvet222 !!! Think many would be interested in watching a “budget” grow show. Many members here producing good medicine with minimal monetary investment, and with the way inflation is going, more members will probably follow suite. The germination of my return to growing was also provoked by the desire of medical professionals to over medicate me! What are you looking for in your medicine? May be some beads of love I can send your way as well!

5 Likes

I have PTSD, anxiety, depression, and chronic pain.

5 Likes

Nerve pain or joint pain, or both?

1 Like

Hey buddy! Welcome to the party!

2 Likes

Both. Joint pain in my knee and shoulder. Nerve pain in my lower back.

4 Likes

Edibles will be good for pain, strong edibles.

2 Likes

That is something I want to get into doing for myself. I’ve got a friend who’s wife makes some. I’ll get some from them until I have a good supply of my own bud.

3 Likes

Easiest to make is RSO, walmart will deliver 99% Iso Alcohol or if you can get everclear or shine it will work,
take two cups of either, put in mason jar and get cold in freezer,
set a 1/2 ounce of grinder ground bud in freezer, hour later mix with liquid,
shake up and down lightly for ten seconds, pour out thru three coffee filters into glass baking dish.
Put weed back in jar get two more cups liquid and put in freezer for hour, shake harder and twice as long, pour out into another container thru 3 coffee filters.
Place the two glass containers outside if possible, i cover with newspaper taped on four spots, allows air to pass but not too much foreign shit. by now you’ve got a slight buzz of fumes, if inside put somewhere they can evaporate without bother to you. when all liquid is gone you have a blow dryer or better yet a warming mat, heat dish slightly, scrape the ooze, get every drop…lol
place in something glass and put in freezer.
You can put a tiny line on a paper, knockout jointz.
You can Dab it, Smoke as a cap to a bong hit, etc.
You can put it in vape, but its thick, needs a warm vape.
Bubble Hash is my favorite, you can find alot about it where as the RSO is my version of Ricks original oil.

5 Likes

Thanks! I’ll give that a try when I have enough bud.

3 Likes

Been on a budget grow since I started growing lol use cheap Ebay lights 2 Walmart grow tents

I know I always say this but you don’t need to sell a kidney to grow weed…maybe different if I was growing for profit then I’d bust out on some of them fancy lights .but I grow for myself
And my weed gets me high

6 Likes

That’s what my goal is. Grow for myself, maybe some profit.

2 Likes

Awesome to see you’re open to cannabis to get away from the pharms. I hope you enjoy your 1st grow and you get the bug to keep growing. There’s tons of great resources here, and lots of support to guide you along the way. Have fun with it! Others have already offered, but if you’d like more seeds for your vault, happy to help :v:t2:

7 Likes

I won’t turn down any help with seeds. It is greatly appreciated.

3 Likes