Beers and buds

Hey guys… Figured we don’t see many threads on pairing strains with other indulgences such as chocolates, beers, wines etc… Well this thread is dedicated to that… Well beers to be more specific.
My choice of beer is always a craft ale… Specifically an IPA being something really enjoy with an OG/Kush flavored strain. So kinda Chems lemons and earth’s I find blend perfectly together with a good crafted ale.
Keen to hear what other craft brewed beer connoisseurs like to smoke when having their favorite beer.
Cheers

22 Likes

Interesting that you pair hops with dope :+1:

12 Likes

I’ve been sipping a lot of Muskoka Brewery products this year …
(they deliver to the door!) :heart_eyes: :vulcan_salute:
They have some nice (and very nice) IPAs. This summer’s favorite was Hazed and Confused, great citrus IPA!
The all seemed to go well with BOGs SS. :+1:

Cheers
G

14 Likes

weed first then the hops for me, if I do it the other way around hell nah its time to start spinning and throwing up lol

5 Likes

I recently got turned on to sour ales/gose ales and they go well with chem/sour/pine flavored strains.

I’ve tried a lot of different ones recently and they can be pretty hit or miss but some of my favorites were:
Goses Are Red
Helton Boysenberry Sour
Sierra Nevada Wild Little Things
Prairie Rainbow Sherbet

4 Likes

Haha! Mee too for the most part!

This thread is going to need photos to be legit!

Im thinking…

Tonight, Ill be having a Killians Irish Red, which is resting on the front porch to achieve approx 45-50°F.

To be paired with a nice joint of Blue Agave. Ground then rolled in Tops 1-1/4.

No picture yet as Im at work and looking forward to this Friday Eve!

Grow4th!!!

7 Likes

Nothing fancy, but its the beer I like.

27 Likes

I like to smoke a spliff with a beer… But after 2 splifs and 4 beers it’s night night. One thing Iike about well crated beers is that you wake up feeling normal :joy:… I only drink on occasions so it’s generally a treat night like tonight :joy:
Edit… Im Down south of Africa so it’s just gotten dark

13 Likes

Big fan of coffee or chocolate stouts, blend that with a nice doob of east coast Sour Diesel and I’m a happy man

Or on a hot beach day an ice cold redstripe :jamaica: or Coopers pale ale :australia: with a citrusy sativa :call_me_hand:t4:

Me too mate, 3 beers is a rager for me these days haha

17 Likes

I like to smoke and drink this stuff I got turned on to it while at college. They would fill your growler for 8 dollars flat, I drank this. Even had kegs of it in college. It’s got a dark taste, very bitter. It pairs well with bowls of what I find to be very fruity, or sweet.

8 Likes

I need that beach for the winter. lol

5 Likes

You would like the Irish death. Or the mocha death iron horse brewery makes. Chocolate notes on the Irish death. And and nice dark coffee beer for the mocha death.

4 Likes

Mate 100’s of Canadians are arriving every week down here in Costa Rica, most are moving here. Full exodus haha

All of that sounds right up my alley, this one brewed in San Diego is a good alternative to dessert

10 Likes

So, the blue agave is gone… however…

6 Likes

Guinness Blonde with whatever bud is freshly cured from my lab.

4 Likes

This was the current selection when I went into my fridge.

I decided to go with the Fat Tug and some Blue City Diesel.

10 Likes

Buds ain’t the only thing I like nice and frosty :snowflake:

10 Likes

A little dark and stormy tonight…

An old favourite

Been on the oil lately, not my first choice but I’m all out of flower and saving to move in January.

70% THC, 20% CBD Vancouver Island Pink Kush. Tastes and smells amazing at least

9 Likes

That is a nice pic.Perfect pair, huge buds. :grinning:

4 Likes

I like a good Lager. Bud, Bush, Coors. I start smoking after 5 or 6. I like to start off with a good light clear headed sativa then work towards the put you down nod off indicas so to say for a couple hours, then it’s night night for 10 to 12 hours.

7 Likes