Beers and buds

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale and Blueberry Skunk on the Crafty+

8 Likes

Going down well

8 Likes

This is from a while ago, but one of my all time favorite barrel aged.

7 Likes

Bonus points if you can tell whats brewing behind :rofl:

4 Likes

Kombucha???

6 Likes

Winner winner chicken dinner lol

6 Likes

Christmas, Chanukah, Kwanza, all done. Time for the main event, New Year’s!

Got it goin’ a lil’ earlyish…

,nonetheless, chili to be served with…

patron, guiness, and ssc x lsd

cheers y’all
PC310081

7 Likes

You’re a dedicated drinker mixing those 2 :laughing:. Cheers bro! Happy New Year!

5 Likes

woof woof TT! hope all is well with ya, and yours.

Just a little, right?

…for the hardcores :wink:

4 Likes

This Dales Pale Ale from Oskar Blues is pairing nicely with this Calio-O Black Skunk from Strayfox. Puffing on the Crafty dry herb vape.

5 Likes

Here are a few from fall. Sierra Nevada’s seasonal Celebration Ale made with fresh hops. It’s only available near Thanksgiving through New Years.

The bud is a cross I made with @ToddMcC’s Original Haze x Original Neville’s Haze as the Mom with the dad @lefthandseeds 4P Haze (Panama Haze x Paonia Purple Paralyzer). It got seeded a little but still made for some good smoke. The smell in the jar is off the chain. All haze but the 4P haze gave it a punch of sour and dank making a dream haze smell. I plan on trying to work with what seeds I have of it, about 20.

15 Likes

Looks awesome @GMan!

4 Likes

damn thats very cool. i dont know why but those scraggly looking sativa type buds always look angry to me, so spiky and aggressive, probably because i know what they high does to me, but they look the absolute coolest! sounds like a killer combo @GMan

4 Likes

Nice looking bud, im a coffee and bowl type. I gave up alcohol 30 years ago, drinking and driving wasn’t working for me. So I went from there to coffee and cannabis. Never looked back.

4 Likes

Having some Sierra Nevada tonight. Just the pale ale as its kind of a staple. That bud looks so good! How’s it smoke and how long did it flower for? Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

Happy St. Patrick’s day to my Irish brothers and sisters of OG, and to anyone else celebrating life today.

12 Likes

Sipping an IPA toking on a Party Rock from @SamwellBB

11 Likes

Yes yes, that is wut i meen :eyes::ok_hand:
Cheers!

3 Likes

Not too many beer peeps I guess

Just used the grinder and my fingers are still stuck together. Odd one off plant, not sure of origin or how it happened. I’m thinking bog x gps. Ick is its name. May have a few seeds hidden I hope.

Not bad for outdoor ‘mids’ will show more in my grow thread of this plant in its outdoor majesty.

8 Likes

Drinking my namesake and flying pretty high from a cookie. Life is good.

6 Likes