Beleaf- the woman abuser

Don’t know if most of you have heard. Beleaf had some drama over the weekend with him and his girl. Supposedly beating and verbally abusing his girl on an ig live.

I know most of you are not on ig and don’t get much of the drama that goes down in the cannabis community.

Do what you will with this information, just passing it along.

22 Likes

Dude has been trying to sell cuts for $10k+ :see_no_evil:
… I didn’t see nor hear about that, but can’t say I’m surprised either. Takes a type of person, ya know :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

20 Likes

Yeah, I’ve heard stories of how expensive his gear is, never really paid attention or was interested in any of it

9 Likes

Same here, his stuff never really caught my eye

7 Likes

Honestly not surprised these big breeders like Mike from exotics, Colin from ethos, and now this clown from beleaf have very warped moral compasses. Their true colors will always slip through the cracks and show who they really are.

22 Likes

It’s always the people taking advantage of their customers.

6 Likes

tried selling me $300 “Tester” seed pack, figures. (He had asked for testers)

13 Likes

I have the clip (but I don’t know if sharing it here is appropriate). Some drama would be an understatement, that was down right disgusting to watch. For him to then go and say he did not hit her, when you can HEAR how hard he hit her in the video. :nauseated_face: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

#cancelculture

19 Likes

Has the clip as well.

5 Likes

Holy shit! I just listened (didn’t see) on YouTube. What a lowlife pos. :man_facepalming:t2: absolutely disgusting

6 Likes

Fuck him he threatened my friend with litigation, took advantage of the community financially selling wolf tickets and stealing work, showed his tiny bird on Instagram, and beat up his teenage old lady.

FUCK THE GUY ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE ISLAND OF OKLAHOMA

21 Likes

No one should be treated by their partner like that. Just imagine how he is like when no one else is watching or around. What a chunky pumpkin head. Absolute dingus.

7 Likes

I didn’t see the part where he hit her. Just the verbal abuse. Saying he’s “gonna choke” her and so e other things

1 Like

I watched/heard, That’s tough to listen to. People like that…sickening. I would’ve caught a charge if I witnessed it. Hope she’s okay and gets far away from that asshole

9 Likes

The one on YouTube I saw you can hear him assaulting her for sure.

10 Likes

Absolutely zero question! #respect

10 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C28-Mh8ArJ4/?igsh=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

4 Likes

32 Likes

Oh you don’t SEE it… You HEARRRR how loud he’s thumping on her. It’s out-right disturbing.

I reposted it to my IG story for community awareness if ya want to really see it. It’s hard to watch.

10 Likes

:eyes:
link?

Oh wait, I found something about it here:

fuck :see_no_evil: no denying that. No one deserves to be treated or talked to like that.

15 Likes