Beneficial's notill grow

I figured I’ve been hanging out here for a minute now and I should make a diary.

Here’s what’s going on in my flower tent right now.

Back left is “real fire” by lupos cannaseed that I selected and have run three times now. This is it’s last run.

Front left is Bahama berry by solfire.

Back right is Miami Mami cloned I selected and am running a second time.

Front right is apples n bananas, runtz x tagalongs and Pink Rozay.

They are all just now starting to be where I would consider “start of flower” today Dec 2nd after transplant and flip a few weeks ago.

(Not pictured but just as important, the worms, rove beetles, springtails and beneficial mites!)

22 Likes

Screen Shot 2022-12-02 at 22.17.04

8 Likes

My first audience member. I’m flattered. :smiley:

6 Likes

Ofcourse!
Anything no-till has my attention. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Have you sowed any companioncrops?

4 Likes

There’s still the odd clover that comes up from when I did but I haven’t planted anymore in two runs. It’s probably about time I did again. After these are chopped since they wouldn’t get any light at this point.

3 Likes

Clover is perhaps best for cover cropping…

My basil doesn’t seem to need much light, it’s very hardy and perennial, and you get to eat fresh basil now and again when pruning. :slight_smile:

I have nettle growing too, doesn’t need much light either, I like nettle tea, and I get stung, but apparently every sting injects a cocktail of beneficial health enhancing compounds so I don’t mind. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

My pepper plants seem to grow faster than the cannabis and it’s all thriving, so that’s a good combo too. Can prune leaves off the pepper quite often, it’s all extra mulch, also multi year growing so you get bonsai shapes, and you get to harvest peppers. :+1:

4 Likes

Very cool. I do like that basil idea…any basil will do I assume?

2 Likes

There’s a few different kinds, you can sow a mix too.
I’m gonna throw in some mint seeds too.

Gotta be careful with how much mint can take over

2 Likes

Thrips love mint, as I’ve observed with the mint we had outside this year, so it’s something that will lure them away from the cannabis. It not taking over is a matter of pruning and/or chopping often enough.

3 Likes

I was just moving some clones from the aerocloner to dirt. Look at this weird shit I found. One of the roots is trying to be another plant it seems like. Translucent white like the rest of roots.

9 Likes

3 Likes

We are moving along in flower

6 Likes

Cool Man :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: tagged for follow :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Here’s an updated pic from yesterday I think.

Also I just dropped my heavy ass ecig on my favorite bong…

:sob:

2 Likes

Anyone know how I can give these girls in the back haircuts? I have a bad back and leaning over for extended periods in certain ways can really fuck me up for an entire week.

4 Likes

Use something to lean one arm onto. Like a walker or a cane. 2 x 4.

3 Likes

I’d love something like long tree snipper but with scissors or snippers meant for pruning. I don’t think anything exists though like that.

3 Likes

Have someone do it, for you.

3 Likes

Here for the show.

Your pic is a real good one, I zoomed in and saw what looks like 2 shoots most likely not roots, they look symmetrical too.

In other words you may have forgotten to trim those little shoots off before you tossed em in the cloner.

May I ask what kind of clone/rooting solution do you use?

2 Likes