Berserker’s Autoflower Marathon 😈

Time for another autoflower adventure! :metal:t3:

I’m starting with some Marathon OG autos from DarkOwl seeds (NightOwl & DarkHorse collab), and plan to do a reversal in the best, to pollinate several other cultivars.
Included in the lineup to be dusted with feminized Marathon OG pollen is Bruce Banner #3 also by DarkOwl, BlackLabelSpecialReserve by BrotherMendelsSelection, Mephisto’s White Crack, (AVT x 3BOG), (Auto Blues x Sour Bubbly), Forum Stomper F2 (OG repro), and Grape Dosi Breath F2, (Baby Yoda OG II x GDB), (Pez Dispenser x GDB) made by myself. (All feminized seeds)

I’ve started the first pack of Marathon OG, and they’re doing well.

I have the main batch of seeds in paper towels, now. They should be hitting dirt in the next couple of days.

My third pack of Marathon OG had just arrived, today. I have them soaking and they should have no problem catching up. :muscle:t3:

46 Likes

The wife loves autos. We will be following along.
Good luck with your grow!

5 Likes

Thanks! It should be a fun ride! Be sure to check out my last Autoflower cycle, where I did the Grape Dosi Breath reversal. :metal:t3:

13 Likes

Definitely along for the ride here… Nice selection!

7 Likes

Gonna tag along and check this out.

Those Baby Yoda OG II x GDB seeds look gigantic

3 Likes

Woah, nice lineup yo!

3 Likes

Your work is inspirational @Berserker7205 , defiantly going to be watching your adventure.

3 Likes

looks like fun, I shall sit my scrawny little behind right here if that is ok with you

2 Likes

Happy to have ya following along! :facepunch:t3:

3 Likes

Man, am I ever happy I caught this in the beginning :grinning: Can’t be missing any of @Berserker7205’s awesome grows. I don’t think I’ve ever been this excited for a marathon before in my life.
ezgif.com-gif-maker

10 Likes

I’ll pull up chair to looks a great line up you got going there. :+1:

:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

super-trooper-mother-of-god

That lineup is a sight to behold.
I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes!

4 Likes

Again I’m here :eyes: gonna be exciting

2 Likes

Good luck brother… :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

Great to see that I am not the only one that uses empty concentrate containers for seeds. :fist:
I am a huge fan of Auto’s so I will be watching this one.
Happy Growing :v:

1 Like

Following along love autos

2 Likes

Nice lineup. I’ll hang out in the back. :seedling:

1 Like

Dropping in to show some love for team autoflower! You’ve got one helluva lineup going :metal:

3 Likes

Damn, that is a selection. Can’t wait to watch it progress :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Now this is an auto grow I’m down to watch, lots of gems in there and two I’m specially excited for! Here for the long haul . Don’t mind me I’ll be firing up steady somewhere in the background.

1 Like