😈 Berserker’s Blueberry Auto Bananza

Here goes another autoflower grow! Getting things started with 3 packs (18 seeds) of RocBud’s Blueberry Slushy F5 auto fems, and 2 packs (23 seeds) of Gnome’s Osage #3 auto regs.

I had 17 of the 18 BB Slushy germinate, and 13 of those have sprouted. I was only able to get 10 of the 23 Osage seeds to germinate, and only 7 sprouted.

I transplanted the 20 sprouted seedlings into 3gal fabric pots, using FoxFarm OceanForest potting soil.

I’m currently germinating more fem seeds for the main batch.
12x Blueberry Slushy F5 by RocBud
6x Ice Roc City by RocBud
6x Grape Xochi by RocBud
5x Purple Pope F2 by NightOwl
5x Substance D by MagicBeanCo & RoninGardens
5x Wicked Witch F2 by MagicBeanCo
2x Methane by Gnome Automatics
12x (Mngo Mrrr x True MAC) by BerserkGenetics

I’ll also be working on a GG4 photo to auto conversion. I’m using 21x (GG4 x Siberian Ruderalis) seeds made by Brandon Rust, using GuardianOfTheLostTerps’ Siberian landrace ruderalis.

:smiling_imp: GROW BERSERK!! :smiling_imp:

43 Likes

Nice! My next grow will be all autos. I plan to have 18 autos under 2 lights. I haven’t been this excited for autos in a minute lol. Can’t wait to see how yours turns out.

6 Likes

Nice! Grow Berserker. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

If it’s anything like the last one, this is gonna be a hell of a show! I know I’ll be watching. :+1:

3 Likes

Blueberry, mango, grape, orange, AND Siberian ruderalis? Well I hope you don’t mind me taking a seat right here… :nerd_face:

4 Likes

This sounds like a great one to follow!

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Really nice man props tagged

3 Likes

Good luck Berserker.

3 Likes

Getting around to growing those methane, nice can’t wait to watch

3 Likes

looking good my friend cant wait to see what ya do with these

3 Likes

why crossed with siberian ruderalis vs an already established drug autoflower plant? just curious

2 Likes

To bring more diversity to the gene pool. Using a landrace variety to start the photo to auto conversion will make it show more heterosis in future crosses using the full auto version.

6 Likes

interesting. im sure youll find some weird stuff buried in those old genes

2 Likes

Everything is starting to take off! :rocket:

16 Likes

i like your floor

3 Likes

Quick update. Everything is going well. Had several seeds that germinated, but didn’t sprout. Still gonna be a full room! :muscle:t3:

I’ve also decided not to take on the (GG4 x Siberian) project. I think I understand why @beacher was asking about them. I didn’t realize the Siberian Ruderalis is a CBD variety. After talking with LandraceBureau (GuardiansOfTheLostTerps), I wouldn’t be able to properly select for THC varieties, without extensive testing throughout the entire project. I’m working on popping more beans to replace those. :call_me_hand:t3:

17 Likes

intetesting. do siberian autos generally contain any thc? are they the only natural autos we know of?

3 Likes

Those are good questions that I can’t say I know the answers to. I do believe there are other landrace autoflower varieties, some of which have THC even if it isn’t in the higher percentages, but these particular ones are CBD dominant.

3 Likes

theyre such weird outliers in the cannabis world. its funny nobody started really working with them until fairly recently

1 Like

Definitely gonna watch this one. I got some of the methane autos before as a freebie.

1 Like