Best 1:1 strains available?

I hope its still around, but Bodhi had a clone of Rx x Good Meds 1:1 that was instantaneous medicine
Cold Stone seeds made F2s

5 Likes

13 oz, woah! I think I hit around the 2-3 oz mark generally. :laughing: Anyway, stoked to try those canna cheese. I have someones repros from OG here as well as some Aunt Ginny’s Elixir. Soon I swear!

3 Likes

Although I cannot vouch personally, I’ve heard good things about Hoku Seed Co, Yin Yang seeds and High Alpine Genetics regarding mixed and balanced ratios.

1 Like

MAC #4 is a 1:1 cut that is popular with edibles so it probably extracts well also

1 Like

For anyone interested in a pack of Rogue 11A, sign up here:
Rogutopia . 2023 . What A Wonderful World - #18 by Rogue

Rogue 11A is cross of two Royal Queen Seeds 1:1 THC:CBD females with four unknown THC males.

I’ll do a back cross with some more RQS 1:1 CBD:THC females when I have more space.

3 Likes

Does anyone have any spare Black Jack CBD seeds or Bodhi’s Good Medicine seeds they would trade, US only. I am looking for a few more strains to grow out this Spring and look for phenos for some CBD breeding projects.
I do not have a lot but have mostly THC seeds for trade. Send me a PM if you have any strains of 5 seeds you can trade.

Peace,

2 Likes

I’ve got some Good Medicine F3s I made from nubes F2 repro a while back. No trades necessary, happy to just send em your way. Shoot me a PM if you’re interested.

8 Likes

I have 3 of those Good Medicine F3 sprouted, the plan is to cross them with 3 of my Rogue 11 specimens and share a few packs.

5 Likes

I’m still holding my good medicine from @LegsMahoney but are you going to be documenting this grow?? I’d love to follow along since I can’t get to mine asap

1 Like

@Sodapop Of course!

My grow journal can be found here: ROGUTOPIA . 2024 . Rogue Dragon . Rogue 11 . Good Medicine F3 . Black Orchid . Hot Cakes auto . Emerald Fire F5 auto . Purple Haze auto . Critical auto - #204 by Rogue

3 Likes

I have a bunch of Aunt Ginny’s Elixir S1’s that I made if anyone is in need of a 1:1. Pls shoot me a message.

7 Likes