Best and most pungent smelling strains

on the hunt for some of the most pungent and best smelling strains out there pritty much gave up looking for roadkill was wondering what the best strains people have grown out or crossed i want the double baggy stuff would rather fem seeds due to circamstances please help

4 Likes

Check out some other skunk/ crosses & you’ll find something stinking :poop:, you must be legal or stealth isn’t needed lol. Happy hunting, if I hear of anything I’ll be sure to let you know
Gaz

1 Like

Island Sweet Skunk. Stinky, bomb ass weed! :cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

Anything with the san diego catpiss in its line.
http://oregongreenseed.com/shop/greenpoint/jamoka/
My carbon filter couldn’t handle these, wasn’t catpiss scent wise, undescribable. cling to your clothes all day. Killed it and won’t run it again untill the greenhouse is built.

12 Likes

I’ll second the Island Sweet Skunk! :nose:

9 Likes

No fem seeds but @alphakronik has some seriously loud stuff…like get an extra carbon fliter loud. Forget bags better have jars. I’ve personally grown his Snowdawg bx and cheddarwurst and to this day are some of the best I’ve had. I wouldn’t leave the house with even .5 g it stank so bad…just got snowdawg bx2 and Darth revan which is part of his Darkside series… bred to be loud AF. Check his stuff out.

6 Likes

im about to do an island sweet skunk x romulan…I sure hope it tastes like a combination of the two…romulan is one of my favorite flavors and the iss is a killer smoke

10 Likes

The most fragrant I’ve had has been Green House Cheese, grown outdoors, when the manicured there was a moment when I felt impaled by the smell and I had to go out to get fresh air, a friend of my family believed that it had urinated a zarigueya inside the house, and the smell was something crossed with garlic I do not know if I was lucky with this seed.

27 Likes

I ain’t scared! Where she at?!:kissing_heart::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::shushing_face:

3 Likes

whats the most potent and most potent smelling strains you have grow all up ?

3 Likes

Isn’t that Golden Goat or no? My 2 favorite strains. Good Growin’ @Westcoast!

3 Likes

Very close it seems! I’m going to see if I can get a little more info on what I have. I know they came from BC. next generation seeds which I think came from federations rom and ISS

2 Likes

i got some UGORG blues which is apparently UK clone only Blues(a skunk #1 cut) x KillerSkunk - hopefully find something STINKY in there

4 Likes

just got some killer skunk keep us updated i want the smellyberry

2 Likes

Lol… wow that’s exciting and terrifying at the same time. I dont think my nerves can handle a strain like this.

2 Likes

Were you ever able to get any Sassaby seeds?

Fainting Goat x Sakura

Fainting Goat:
Golden Goat x Durban

1 Like

Chocolate mint og from Humboldt

1 Like

The gorilla bubble reeks in veg. If you pop a few to look through there’s some real raunchy skunky phenos. Cant carry a gram in your pocket ha

11 Likes

who is that buy i have sour bubble flowering now ?

1 Like

let me vouch for @Westcoast, this cross is unreal

1 Like