Best auto flower genetics

Hi. I’m looking for the best autoflower genetics? I know your told to stay away from seed banks. So where can I get seeds that are worthy of taking my grow space. I’m a cancer survivor and need good meds.
Please help
Thanks

11 Likes

Hey man,

I’m a big fan of Mephisto Genetics - I think when it comes to autoflowers they are hard to beat.
They have an extensive strain guide, and an awesome freebie policy.
They ship from several spots around the globe so be sure to check out your regional website. If youre in the USA you might not be able to order yet following their black friday sale, but check 'm out!

12 Likes

Sweet Seeds, Delicious Seeds and Mephisto Genetics are some of my favorites.

12 Likes

You can order directly from Mephisto, which is what made them appealing to me. They should re open their store early in January.

Strawberry nuggets is a good one for just starting out in my opinion. Takes a beating and still produces. Good luck whatever you decide!

8 Likes

Maybe check and see if Sebring seeds has his carebears in stock again I got 100% germination from them and there at a great price🤐

8 Likes

I have grown some autos over the past few years. I have had some fantastic and some just terrible. My favorite was Dina fem- Blue Amnesia xxl, My least favorite was Feminised seed co.- auto ak (70% ended up being photo). I currently have some Crop king-White widow going, on day 115 just starting flush. My auto go in a 1mx1m tent I have that I also sex plants in, So I like to keep 2 on the go at different stages. My plan for these ones I have going was to crop them while waiting for my photo crop that I chopped 2 weeks ago, Seeds all started the same day. So I am looking for some input on some fast finishers. Not looking for monsters, but fast finishing and good bud. The 2 I have are pretty weak and will probably end up all going to hash to make rosin with. Can anyone point me in the right direction for some outstanding genetics?!

5 Likes

I can very highly recommend FASTBUDS https://2fast4buds.com/de
I have growed them often in comparison and I had harvest up to 300 gram per girl :green_heart:

LOVE!!!

8 Likes

What’s the hardiest auto flower beans , most potent , tastiest etc … For outdoor . Share your experiences please . Thx … I don’t mess with those , hence the question …

3 Likes

Admittedly, I do not have much experience with auto flowering strains.
I was quite skeptical for years regarding the quality of the flowers produced from auto flowering genetics.
Then I tried some Dyvider f2s provided to me by @Scissor-Hanz which he made from seeds he obtained from @ReikoX .

Well, I recently finished my second run of these f2s, and was even more impressed with the quality of the flowers they made.
I now unabashedly recommend them to growers in the northern zones that need early finishing plants. Of course with my limited experience, I can’t suggest any specific auto strains (other than Dyvider), but I am fairly confident that today’s autos can provide high quality, tasty buds to new growers as well as those who wish to properly finish plants outdoors in the far north.

6 Likes

Auto flower genetics have come a long way in the past 24 months but as others have said some are great some are not depends on what you want out of it in all ie… CBD,THC,weight,flavor,body high or head high or both.
Some breeders I have used for grows (Auto flower only) are Barneys farm they you can buy direct from their web site and have a good range and germinate rate is great.
Big Head seeds is another company and I personaly love their Trippy Gorilla auto takes a beating yet produces bliss.
Memphisto has to be top of the autos expensive for autos but you get what you pay for.
Dutch passion
Fastbuds
Dinafem
All are good hope helps.

9 Likes

You may wanna check out Flash Super Autos!!!

6 Likes

As I already said, Delicious Seeds, Sweet Seeds, Mephisto Genetics, and Seedsman are my favorites.

8 Likes

I’m also curious about autos. I know absolutely nothing about them, but I was wanting to run some outside as we have a pretty short growing season. If anyone had any suggestions for a couple hundred seeds for outdoor growing I’d be most appreciative. Already looking into Mephisto. :v:

4 Likes

It really depends on what price range you are looking at @PlantShepherd really cheap would be seedstockers random auto mix

1 Like

Thanks Bob! I’m not especially looking for cheap. More like reasonably priced high quality genetics. Something that might be easy for a first time auto grower to grow. :wink:

2 Likes

The autos will do you well enough. What kind of price range are you looking at? And for how many?

2 Likes

Autos are definitely interesting, I have a bunch of fem auto seeds waiting to be grown but I need some regs first so I’ll be able to make more, been looking at a few different ones there is alot more to chose from now a days.

4 Likes

Not real sure about price range. I think we’re looking for 200-400 plants?

1 Like

Okay so if you want to calculate it, bottom rung of costs for 200 seeds is going to be 150 euros. Going up to the 19 euros for 3 at mephisto (probably cheaper at some other website) so that will put you back approx 1270 euros for 200 auto seeds.

The question is not what seeds you should be getting but how deep are your pockets and is the extra 1.1k worth it when you can get a whole lot more seeds for less. Also what are they going into because the substrate counts towards much more than the strain as the actual quality of life of the plant will be determined by it.

Also i have been looking at autos for a bit. Mephisto genetics
Seedsman auto gsc
Seedstockers auto mix.

If you got deep pockets then get some of each and give them all the same start in life and find out what works best for you.

If you are a beginner you will most likely barely notice the difference between easy and hard strains to grow. The main part is getting a strain that will autoflower and finish in whatever timeframe you want it to. if thats what you want.

3 Likes

I don’t think I could afford to buy 400 auto flower seeds at even 10 bucks a seed that pretty pricy when you can buy a couple 3 packs of reg and get your clones easy off that number .

Edit also in 120 days your back in the same boat looking for seed to start the next run even fem seed is a better deal at least you can keep clones .

3 Likes