Best auto strain to grow outdoors

what is the best auto strain to grow outdoors that has a good yeild potential

1 Like

find autos that are bred outside. like philosopher seeds

1 Like

Mesphito (sp) seeds do a great job. Find them here https://www.seedsherenow.com/

Web page is down right now but will be back up in a day or so. Mesphito (sp) all they breed is auto feminized and they do a darn good job!

I have had good big auto grows with the “XXL Autos” from SWEET SEEDS…

1 Like

I’ve been looking at autos for an outdoor spot as well. Fastbuds from what I’ve heard is pretty good and they have a nice selection to choose from.

send me your address, and I’ll send you 3 of my seeds(sativa dominant auto fem.s). free of charge

1 Like

If you want biggest yield, avoid autos. I mean auto flowering strains are hybrids of cannabis ruderalis, which is known for really low yield and small buds.

All the auto mazars I’ve seen are huge, there’s multiplayer le growers that have pulled 2+ lbs from them, I’ve actually seen 3 different brreders auto mazar all get beastly!! Let me find the breeder my dude went through. He grew his inside in a cardboard box with a 200w cob and it was 4 ft tall or better so I’d say it will get even bigger outside. They tend to veg a lot longer than other auto strains I’ve seen, as long as you actively try and keep them begging as long as possible. He just didn’t let any bloom from a 3 part touch it until it threw flowers on its own and was able to keep it in veg for almost 2 months.

I kind of agree they are inconsistent, but I have pulled 2 ounces per auto before.

Norden seeds . Auto viking ak47 .And tropical , is goood to put outside ,if you live in the north. :yellow_heart::green_heart::heart:

1 Like

Hey dude I know this is an old post I was just coming across it I have some purple Mazar Auto pop and right now if you’re still around and want to check it out I’ll shoot you a link because from what I see from the purple Mazar it is gorgeous if you have a chance check it out purple Mazar Auto I think it’s fast buds or it’s the Gorilla Glue number 4 from Fast buds on popping at the same time. Either way I was just doing some reading from a while back.

Hello , i am also looking for some new strain to test outside . I live in norden .
Is it Someone who could give me some advice Where i buy or if there is someone in og some could help me ?
I gett ĂĄ few from norden seeds this week to trade maby ?
Love and light