Best cbd strains for arthritis/ joint pain

hey og I’m very new to cbd strains never grown one or smoked/ used one ie edibles capsule ect. Over the years I have not been so kind to my body. I grew up doing motocross and bmx. Few broken wrist screws in left ankle/leg broken collar bone extensive list of crashes and minor injuries that add up over 15 years.
On top of that the past 12 years my trade has been masonry/ concrete. Which is a back braker.

I hate to bore you all with my back round but I just want to find the best strains for joint pain relief/ arthritis.
I don’t like pain kilers or any otc drugs. Not really in to narco couch lock smoke either.

Any and all recommendations welcome.

Thanks

11 Likes

I use three dancehall plants that are decarbed and mixed together, then add one part of ROMULAN grapefruit. I decarb and put the 8grams in about a pint of everclear. My wife uses it in her coffee, it has helped her tremendously but took a few weeks to start working. My buddy with arthritis uses Dancehall also. He -and I are breeding it to see if we Gett a high CBD PHENOTYPE. WE will then “clone the beach.”
Its an old strain that appears in Pdigree of many CBD STRAINS

6 Likes

I haven’t seen a major difference in different CBD plant material (excluding concentrations) My current CBD source is Doctor Seedsman 30:1 CBD. It has some minor issues but delivers 20%+ CBD.
We do a full alcohol extraction - so everything and the kitchen sink.
It’s amazing for arthritis, hits the inflammation, does not mask the pain.
For us, it’s cut the drug store crap down from every day to once a week average. That’s got to be good for the liver! :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

19 Likes

@Gpaw I should try that, arthritis is creeping up on me.

6 Likes

My suggestion is make sure you are getting a full spectrum extraction vs a cbd isolate. Imho there is no comparison.

6 Likes

Exactly!
My B. in L. hit his local disty for some CBD (he ran out of our stuff and didn’t want to drive down for a reload)… Got the isolate and started to complain… the store bought wasn’t working… :laughing: :rofl: Now he knows…

Full spectrum, the only way to go!

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Yes! We really need to spread the word on this! I’ve heard too many people say CBD doesn’t work for them. I have chronic pain, and CBD has changed my life. I honestly couldn’t work and do the things I do without it. :+1:

6 Likes

I knew CBD was a part of my life when every grow now has at least one CBD plant going… :laughing:

Anytime we hear “I tried CBD and it didn’t work” the reply is “Yeah?.. Try these…”
…works every time… :heart_eyes: :+1: Then they want to know why…

Cheers
G

6 Likes

So I assume you guy are using a similar technique to @ReikoX in not another tincture thread with the alcohol extraction. Its a good drive for me to source everclear. And I don’t have the means to distill my own. Could possibly source some home made but not sure of the proof :thinking:

Oh yea I will be heading south in June for camping and kayaking trip so I will be able to make a detour for everclear and make a selection of cbd strains and get one going…

3 Likes

I got some bad dawg anatonic x i cant remember what(lol) thats supose to be 1 to 1 cbd to thc phenos to be found. They all yours if you think it will help.

2 Likes

If your making a topical, it may be easier just to do a basic oil extraction with coconut or olive oil.

4 Likes

I totally agree.

Do you put it in cream or capsules or ???

3 Likes

Just gummies.

Tincture extract using a Magic Butter Machine.
Regular lime jello with an extra gelatin package.
Dollar store silicon molds, easy peasy!

Cheers
G

8 Likes

I tried gummies but I can’t stop eating the damn things. They are addicting. Do you use lecithin? Send me your info i would like to know what you think about my pain cream. I’ll send you some.

6 Likes

No lecithin, we do use that with fats, coconut oil, butter.
The tincture is good to go as is with gummies and chocolate. :call_me_hand:

Thanx!, I’d like to try your pain cream, I’ll PM you my addy. What are you using for a base carrier? coconut oil?

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Harley Tsu has been good for my mother, she has arthritis in her hands.

6 Likes

So when you do the magic butter machine for a tincture, is it actually warming the alcohol during the extraction? Does the green dragon come out very green?

5 Likes

Shea butter,cocoa butter,bees wax, and coconut oil. All natural and organic has a few others in there but thats the base.

5 Likes

It is warm during the extraction process. At the end you get most of 2 cups of powerful tincture (so dark it is heading towards black).

Stored in an old Glenfiddich bottle under the sink :laughing:

Cheers
G

7 Likes

Stick it in the sun for couple hrs and color will change as the Chlorophyll burns off. I think it helps with taste also.

3 Likes