Best "non cookie" strains

Girl scout cookies seems to be in the lineage of a TON of the strains we see floating around or being hyped.

What are your favorite strains that don’t have any gsc in their background?

5 Likes

Uk cheese. Uw hashplant. Dutch dragon, Dutch treat, pitbull, dj shorts blueberry, tangie, three kings. Silver surfer haze, Blackie Chan, headband, catpiss bud,.

7 Likes

Literally the only one that comes to mind, wthout looking up to confirm, is Durban Poison (which I believe is a parent strain to GSC)

6 Likes

It is, afaik

2 Likes

The diesel lineage comes to mind and soma’s got some interesting stuff, like lavender. But if I had to name just one, it would be mk ultra by th seeds (also descending from the above mentioned hashplant lineage)

3 Likes

Chocolope!!!

5 Likes

LA Confidential, Blueberry Yum Yum, C99, Blue Widow, ECSD, Dynamite, Chemdog, Chocolope

5 Likes

Just realized th seeds strains are among those a lot :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Chem fam…Chem 4 Chem D Chem 91. Sour diesel. Gorilla glue.
Og fam…SFV OG, Triangle kush.
Crosses of these two families.

5 Likes

Haze, Sour D, Mendo purple hybrids, Sour Bubble all seem great

2 Likes

“Breath” strains are always a great place to find some dank.

Breath strains are still cookies.

OGKB = Cherry Pie Kush = Cookies

1 Like

I also will say Tangie. I’ve only had 24k/Kosher Tangie but that shit is very strong and very orange/body odor smelling. The cut I have is like 10 years old and prob suffering from some genetic drift, so I’ve been thinking about picking up another pack or 2 to find another keeper.

2 Likes

Durban, Neville’s Haze, Chocolate Thai, Querkle, and yes, Tangie.

These are some strains that literally never let me down.

2 Likes

GG4 is the modern anti-cookies line, follows in the footsteps of the chem og sour babies we all love so much. in my laymans opinion anyway.

3 Likes

I’ve been diving into the 88G13HP stuff and it’s crosses lately.

2 Likes

Yeah I really like smoking GG4. It just feels happy and nice relaxation. What are the best seed versions of GG4 or is it better to grow from a clone?

1 Like

@Tonygreen pretty well known GG4 breeder whos active on the board

3 Likes