Best OG Pumpkin Carving wins a 10 pack seed set

Ready to pack up a 10 pack set for the best Halloween Pumpkin 2023. Il judge it by the most likes on 12’midnight Oct 31 Halloween.
Seeds to be listed as we go im working on a seed run now and will include those crosses as
Well. Hopefully some of you will want to enter.

24 Likes

11 Likes

…last year the dispensary a mile from my house did a pumpkin carving contest with an advertised first prize of $100 store credit and i was one of 3 entries and instead of $100 store credit they gave me a puffco peak pro and a couple grams of live rosin…it was weird…but cool…sorry this just made me think about that and then i typed it.
This was my entry.
[grid]

Add images

[/grid]

13 Likes

I carved one for @OG_Caveman contest. I’ll go pick up another tomorrow and have another try at it. I had fun last time lol

5 Likes

I got some serious dank ass seeds to give away. Some of my smelliest strongest plants will go in the package for sure!

3 Likes

One I did couple weeks ago for caveman contest

Happy Halloween OG’s

26 Likes

Like this?

20 Likes

You win the pumpkin smooshing contest.

9 Likes

That’s badass @GallacreekD66

5 Likes

I thought there was a J-O’L contest already. Very cool!

2 Likes

My bad guys I did not see the other thread and contest. Didnt want to shark the guys action

4 Likes

The other one was US only, so if you’re open for Canada/international I say run it! I’m gonna do another for the fun of it.

3 Likes

Ahhhh, that looks good. I’ll have to have to make a costco trip sometime soon for some pumpkin pie.

3 Likes

Yea i can send to Canada if anyone wants to enter. Got some Sowahh x Black Triangle as well as some other really special crosses to send. Skunks Sativas Sours you know it.

7 Likes

I’m in! Was hoping someone would do one for Canada as well! Much respect homie :facepunch:t2: sowahh and black triangle ??? Yes please! Gonna have to really brush up on my skills this year! Dope

2 Likes

I dont carve pumpkins anymore I airbrush paint them.

devil pumpkin DSC02977 DSC02979 DSC02982 DSC02989

14 Likes

Those look cool af @Shadey

3 Likes

Very cool.
But…DQ’d! :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Ha! Super cool @Shadey !!
I’m hoping to get some entry’s in this weekend…I won’t be able to win the seeds, but just for fun…lol

2 Likes

these are dope bro

2 Likes