Best original OG kush in seed form

I want to know if anyone can tell me what is the best representation of OG kush in seed form and from who, if anyone knows can they let me know I’m in Australia so cuts are impossible, I’ve had it a few times in the states over the years and I use to live not too far from Amsterdam for a few years and it is still hands down the best I’ve had , nothing in Amsterdam came close to it , I’m looking at josh D seeds , karma genetics, and humboldt seeds , that’s were I’m at with my research I’d appreciate any help from any American brothers or sisters , thanks :+1:

1 Like

Bikers kush from karma.

1 Like

Onto that one but they discontinued it☹️,that’s why I’m thinking josh d he’s an ex overgrown member in collaboration with Karma, do you have any experience with this strain are they saying it’s good in the states?

1 Like

What about biker kush 2?

High octane and face off bx2 are the raunchiest ogs I’ve ever grown the ho yields much better then face offbx2 in my opinion I’ve found several phenos in one pack of the bx2

Thanks mate is the face off From archive seeds? And where do I find high octane?

I like Scott’s OG from Rare Dankness. Lot’s of lemons but I wouldn’t call it a high yielder.

1 Like

Not bothered about yield only quality mste

That’s mate ,sorry a bit Chinese 'e :slight_smile:

1 Like

If not worried about yield give her a go. The buds are nice just a bit to much room between internodes. It could be a good thing for outdoor or greenhouse where humidity is a problem.

1 Like

Somebody correct me if I am wrong but isn’t Biker Kush, Hell’s Angel OG by another name? I believe there’s is a good story there but I don’t remember it.

Honestly Dinafem’s OG Kush is pretty decent. But check out Reserva Privada OG 18

2 Likes

I almost forgot Jabba’s Stash from Bodhi. Great yielder, resin for days, and will floor you. I believe it was Bubba Kush crossed with Snow Lotus. It also has a nice structure, not much support needed even with the dense nugs. I hope it is close enough to an OG to warrant your attention.

1 Like

i grew some lemon garlic OG by humboldt and it was the best OG ive ever tried. now mind you ive only tried “og kush” from in town. everyone calls their shit og kush so i have no clue lmfao

RP’s OG#18 is one of my favorites. Although…
I have not purchased seeds in a few years, and I have heard that it is not the same currently?

1 Like

hey @Skippy you have any luck on finding a good OG in seed form?

Imperial genetics kurple fantasy. It is supposed to be the original Florida og x pck. But out of a 6 pack I grew there were no purple traits. Nothing but lime green gasoline. Loud OG funk. Best OG seeds I’ve found. Numerous patients have said it’s the best weed they’ve ever tasted.

1 Like

Welcome @HERBrastafari!

Thanks buddy. Glad to be here

1 Like