Best place to find auto seeds

Hey guys I’m new to growing and having a blast with an outdoor plot I built. I only have two photoreg plants which I’m loving to watch grow but I was gifted a bunch of auto seeds that are loving my back yard. I am all out of autos but can grow an abundance in my 16x16 area. Where would I find the best autofem/autoreg seeds?

6 Likes

I had good luck with Linda.s Seeds https://www.linda-seeds.com/en/buy-autoflowering-marijuana-seeds?currency=USD

5 Likes

Check out strainly.io Plenty of US-based Breeders/Sellers. You can search Reg, Fem, Auto. Most provide PayPal option, though you NEVER mention Cannabis OR Hemp on PayPal!!! Look up Mark there, he has a few Autos (He only charges ONE dollar per seed, 25 seed minimum). I vouch for him 100%!!! He’s out of Southern Cali. I’m in Maine, so NO affiliation. You order seeds, he sends the seeds w/stamped addressed envelope, you THEN send CASH payment. He has a couple of 90-day’ers, 1/4 LB in 90 days. Check it out. When you message him, tell him his customer from Maine referenced you. You’ll see he harvests about 30K seeds every 3 months!!! There are other Breeders of Autos there, another I like is Demonic Genetics. Hope this points you in the right direction, WITHOUT 'breaking he bank". Good Luck. Stay safe.

6 Likes

Thanks for posting this and for the replies. I am new and was wondering the same thing. I have a Hawaiian Haze bag seed going now outside. Wanted to get some autos to try inside. Now I have some references from those that have.

1 Like

Mephisto has a huge following and lots of strains with interesting parents. Tons of freebies if you order direct from their site when they have stock. Hearing good things about their side project Night Owl Seeds too.

I liked Dutch Passion’s autos too, grew similar to the description. Canuk seeds not so much. Got a bunch of runts and mutants from Sweet Seeds, maybe was a bad batch people seem to generally have nice results.

3 Likes

I tried a couple mephisto plants that a user on here sent me in a trade. I was absolutely amazed at the quality of them, the one was among the best weed I’ve smoked in a long time. I thought I’d buy some but apparently that’s not as easy as I thought lol

Would you say Dutch passions are comparable in quality?

3 Likes

Yeah, they are having some shipping problems related to COVID. Usually they’ll post an update on their reddit page when the online stores are getting stock.

I’d put Meph in a higher tier than DP. They only do autos with fancy USA gear, generally breed them out a few generations, seem to be focused on quality, transparency, customer satisfaction. DP is not too shabby though IMO, lots of nice journals on growdiaries.

4 Likes

I follow the Mephisto subreddit, and the stores are said to restock and reopen later this month. Wouldnt hold your breath though…

3 Likes

I can echo @misterbee on this one. I’ve bought almost every strain he offers, and he’s a straight up guy.

Hey @Fluffhead420, all the seeds I’ve sent you came from Mark. Go to https://www.strainly.io/ and make yourself an account. There are several OG peeps on Strainly too. Until I found OG, I was on Strainly constantly. I still get on it 2-3 times a week just to check it out.

4 Likes

You guys fucking rock, those seeds have been great so far. The autos will be done in the next few weeks. I’m fucking stoked, thank all of you!

3 Likes
5 Likes

I have six of his Autos going now. The plants are flowering nicely 7 weeks after planting the seeds. The prices are low, the transaction was painless and I’m a satisfied customer.

3 Likes

Glad to hear that @BarefootAndBlazed. I was looking at some of their seeds to purchase. Glad to hear your review of them is positive.

3 Likes

One thing I didn’t mention. Mark only has photo regs listed on Strainly, but if you’ll shoot him a message and tell him you’re interested in autos, he’ll get right back to you.

3 Likes

Thanks for adding that. I only saw the photo listed. I knew your other post mentioned the autos. Have a great day.

2 Likes

I just messaged him, I’ve been wanting to try some new autos hopefully he has some cool ones. I’m assuming they’re not feminized? I’d like to see a cute auto male haha

2 Likes

FYI he doesn’t ship to Canada. Too bad, but can’t say I blame him.

4 Likes

Sorry man, I didn’t know that.

2 Likes

Just spoke with Mark. Great guy on the phone. Tons of knowledge. Looking forward to getting my order.

3 Likes

You can go to seedsman or msnl. Seedsman inventory is vast because they carry all the different breeds so just check em out. If you cant fi d it on seedsman you probably cant find it anywhere

1 Like