Best quality plants that pull numbers also

So I’m looking through all sorts of breeders for something specific and I figured I’d ask the community as well.

Who has that special line that yields super well(per day of flower), but also has serious bag appeal and overall quality?

3 Likes

I’m very interested in this good luck.

I have a strain that yields high with colorful nugs…awesome quality as well, beautiful plants and over all straight adhesive smoke. Dank as all heck Rainbow ylly by Tricoma Gold Genetics

4 Likes

I have a couple of their strains they gave me for testers have some of your ylly as well

1 Like

I still have lemon shocker, green light patron, truffle cream, another pack of f1 rainbow ylly, greenlight lemon, strawberry peach and dream, and strawbery daquiri. I haven’t run the rest of them, after I ran their ylly and during I’ve had no contact with them. They told me to do as I please with the seeds. And I got lucky on doing a run on the ylly. Come to think of it they never reacted to one tag… wonder why that was?

Their on Instagram,
I traded off some of the seeds I got from them,that’s what they want you to do grow them,I grew out the strawberry daiquiri
And sent them pics,colourful buds,clean my phone out of all my weed pics lol it was getting out of hand how many weed pics I had on this phone

2 Likes

They asked me to to do a tester on the rainbow ylly on here, and make a tester thread. I loved it so much i wanted to pheno hunt it so I seeded it. I was talking with them on Instagram and they offered to send me more for my own growing, I didn’t agree to do tester threads on what they sent extra. I was just saying they did not what so ever comment or react to a tag from the tester thread I did. I don’t think they even come around here. :confused:

1 Like

It was Instagram I met them they were looking for testers
Forgot about it one Saturday a package came lol

1 Like

Urban Poison by Hazeman, best producer I’ve ever grown and a great sativa hybrid ‘spicy orange’ smoke.

GMO and Wedding Cake can both yield over 3#s per 1000DE in 70 days

1 Like

I’m unfamiliar with the popular genetics today. But I do know wedding cake. And it’s a big yielder lol? Hm

1 Like

If you do it right it yields. It is a little slow early veg but it gets going. It is bed time weed for me.
I really enjoy smoking GMO though👌

2 Likes

+1 for gmo :+1:

I’m a big cookie hater and even I liked this one haha, and it really can produce well in good hands

3 Likes

:100:
GMO gets a special exemption from the Cookie hate🤣

I only figured out how to mute artist on Spotify because I lose my shit every time berner comes on my speakers

1 Like

Speaking of cookies I saw their new lineup… and it includes a lot of crosses with lemon chello. Nugs looked rock hard. I wonder what it is

I think lemon chello comes from what was know as spice of life seeds sweet skunk. Its well known it was mislabeled nl5x haze hybrid the other half being sweet pink grapefruit (i think). Now in selected cutting form which is very nl5x haze leaning. Was picked up an used by chrimera. Burner an his distribution network just renamed it lemon chello

Wow thank you for the complete back story. Chimera is a true breeder and I don’t doubt that’s the case.

To clarify which strain from chimera was this cut selected from? I’d be intrigued to search through a pack.