Best Strain for Pure Gasoline terps?

I want to know what experienced folks would say the strain with the loudest pure gasoline terps would be? Im looking for it.

5 Likes

Chem 4 is a great place to start. Ive also had a lot of straight fuel in headbands.

7 Likes

For me so far, Sour Kush (Sour Diesel Ă— TK)

3 Likes

Motorbreath #15

5 Likes

I think the most gas strain I’ve ever had was Death Star, I’ve never grown it myself but it was a good smoke.

3 Likes

I’ve had strong fuel terps found in so F’n gassy from 20twenty Mendocino. Also, I just took down 2 big bad wolves from CSI and one of them has some pretty good fuel with lemon terps. It’s some good relaxing smoke too.

5 Likes

Im gathering it somewhat of a hunt to find pure gasoline terps. That it hasnt been absolutely dialed into a particular strain.

Its more of theres a family of plants that all have varying levels/variations of gas. But when you say dialed in, I assume you mean stable population? Because theres almost no strains out there these days that are lineworked and consistent. Thats a greater issue in the breeding world. Theres stabilized Chem 4 lines, Chemma Labs works with a lot of I95 that usually comes out straight gas. But thats where pheno hunts come into play. Gotta find the keeper plants with all the things you like.

Katsu puts a lot of focus on gassy strains with his “breeding”. That’s by far his favorite terpene profile so a bunch of his strains lean toward being gassy. He’s pretty good with descriptions too, so if you read through his site you can find his gassier strains.

2 Likes